Catch my feelings

Dream's POV-

I should start bumping into people more often. George is beautiful, skin as white as snow, perfect winged eyeliner, the cheer uniform fits his body perfectly. He's just perfect.

'DREAM?' Nick shouts, waving his hands in front of my face.

'Sorry, I was thinking.' I push his hands away and start walking to the middle of the field.

'Thinking about what, that boy you bumped into. I saw it all dude.'

'No, why would I think of him?'

'You do realise it's ok to think about boys, if that's what you like then that's ok. Everyone here has supported me about it.'

'I know. Right come on, we should practice some drills, our first game is next Friday.' I desperately try to change conversation, I wasn't ready to say anything out loud, because when you do, it becomes official.

George's POV-

We soon arrived back at Nikki's house, I often sleep over as we are more like brother and sister, her parents are like my second parents.

'To be fair, he is kinda hot, I'm not pulling your man or anything, but if you don't then I will.' Nikki laughs as we look through her wardrobe. Nikki had any style of clothing you could think of, so it's not surprising I often wear her clothes, of course my own undergarments, but we share everything else. It works well, especially since we are both the same clothing size thanks to my feminine build.

'Oh I'm most definitely getting that man Nikki, but not until I find a cute outfit to wear to school!' We both laugh, tossing many disapproved outfits into a huge pile.

'Oh my god, George I found it!' Nikki pulls out a pair of ripped, black high waisted jeans with multiple buttons at the top. She matched them with fishnet tights, a pair of blue converse trainers. She also found a white crop top with a butterfly embroidered in the middle. To pull the look together, she added a blue and white check flannel, rings and a necklace.

My jaw drops to the floor. It's perfect. Now some may say we are overthinking this, going a bit over board, but this is nothing compared to what I did for my last little crush, I have learnt a lesson I guess.

'Nikki, I'm gonna look so god damn cute in that outfit.' I take it off her and rush into the bathroom to change. My confidence flys through the roof as soon as I see myself in the very well put together outfit.

I rush out and twirl around for Nikki.

'What do you think?!'

'George, you look amazing, I can't actually believe it's you! If he doesn't think you look hot in this, then he is blind.'

Soon after, I change back into some sweatpants and a black crop top, I carefully put the clothes in a neat pile, folded perfectly, so they wouldn't crease for tomorrow.

Our plan was perfect. And what made it better was the text from Dream.

———

Unknown number:

Hey George, it's Dream
just wondering if you wanted to
meet me at the field tomorrow before
school? Sorry if this sounds strange,
I just want to get to know you better.

Sure! What time do you want to
meet?

Maybe 8:15? We would have a while
before classes start to hang out.

Sounds perfect, cya then Dream!

Cya Georgie!
Read 8:30 pm

———
Sorry guys, this chapter is a real mess, I'm hoping my writing will get better, it's my first time writing a book of just fluff, wish me luck XD

602 words