Work hard, Play harder

TW: Alcohol

(It's now the end of the football game, the plan went smoothly and George looked damn amazing the whole way through. The cheer routine went better than expected, and Techno's reaction was priceless. Quackity (Karl and Sapnap's friend) heard about what went down on Saturday and offered to help in any way he could, so he was the one who filmed Technos reaction to the whole thing. He was just being homophobic and sexist, calling George all of the names under the sun, he even made a few threats to 'get people onto him'.)

George's POV-

'Babyyyyy.. my legs hurt.' I turn to Clay, felling extremely sorry for myself, I never remembered putting that many slut drops into the routine.

'Well, if you didn't do all of those squat things like I said, then you wouldn't feel like this.' He giggles, putting his arm around my shoulder. We were walking towards Karl, Sapnap, Quackity and a few others from the football and cheer team. We were all going to show both football coaches what Techno said, to finally get him kicked off the team.

'I'm actually quite exited to do this, at least people will know not to mess with us.'

'Yeah, but we still gotta watch out, especially you. Techno said he would 'get people onto you' and I wouldn't doubt for one minute he wouldn't do that.' He grips my hand tighter, I feel bad, I know he is scared but I got it. I have been beaten up all of my life for being gay, so another beating wouldn't make a difference. Besides this time I do know how to defend myself, I'll be ok.. right?

'I'll be careful, don't worry. I should start wearing stilettos and if anyone comes near me, I'll kick them or something.' We both giggle, but calm down as we approach the group.

'Hey guys!' I smile, dream pulls me into his side, we stand with the group for a while, discussing random things waiting for the coaches to finish conversations with parents and what not.

'Oh guys, I'm having a party at my place tonight, to celebrate our win 's', are you up for coming, there will be food and drinks.' Sapnap is jumping up and down telling us, he has planned this party for ages but needed his parents and siblings to be out of the house but also something other than a weekly win to throw a big party for.

Everyone agreed to come with no hesitation, I had never been before but apparently Sapnap's parties are amazing, so I'm actually quite exited.

'Oh the coaches are free, we better head over!' We all huddle over, pretty proud to show our video evidence of Techno being homophobic. Both coaches took our side instantly, realising what he was saying was completely wrong and unacceptable. To our relief, he is getting kicked off the team, but the coaches wanted to speak to him in private and advised that we went home just in case his reaction to the news was worse than bad, which is what we were all expecting.

'Dreamie, what time is the party cause I have to get ready.' We walk back to his car. God what am I going to wear tonight? Is it a casual thing, more formal? Why is being a femboy so hard?

'The party is at 9 pm baby, you have 3 hours to get ready so don't stress. I'll drop you back to your house and pick you up at 8:45, ok?'

'That's fine, thanks baby. What should I wear, I haven't been to a party in ages.'

'Hmm, wear whatever you want, but can I suggest a dress, I think that would look hot.' He giggles rubbing the back of his neck, kind of embarrassed at what he had just said.

'I HAVE THE PERFECT THING!' As if on cue, we pull up to my house. I kiss Dream on the nose, waving goodbye and run in. I have no time to waste.

I never knew I could get ready so quick, I showered, curled the top of my hair, applied my makeup and got dressed by 8:40. It was stressful to say the least but so damn worth it. Dream made a good call suggesting the dress.