That Monday morning high

I have only just realised how much easier it is to write in no ones POV co pared to a certain character, you will be seeing a lot more of that from now on 😂

No ones POV-

George woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring in his ear. He hated Monday mornings the most, maybe it's the fact that the morning before you could get up at whatever time you wanted, or possibly the fact Monday just sounded.. awkward. It sounded like a curse or something. It just isn't a nice word or day for that matter.

George slams his hand on top of his alarm, to turn the loud beeping noise off. He had a habit to fall back asleep for an hour or so after turning his alarm off, but he didn't have chance today.

'Come on Georgie, we should get up now. If you do I'll let you sleep on the way to school.' Dream beamed from bedside him. Dream was always a morning person, never had trouble getting up, somewhat full of energy and was quite good at keeping a morning routine.

Dream unwrapped his arms from around George and got up to the stretch, popping a few joints here and there. George looked at the rather awake larger man and groaned. He hated how Dream was so awake and energetic in the mornings, if only he could be like that too.

Dream pu his hand out for George to take and reluctantly, George accepted it and locked fingers with Dream. George and Dream decided it was a good idea if Dream stayed over the weekend, especially what happened after Saturday night, George needed a lot of.. after care and.. pampering after that. He was still quite sore.

George got away with this by telling his mum Dream was coming over every morning, and that he would just come over really early because he was a morning person. Kate thought nothing of it and accepted this, as George was still grounded, so he wasn't allowed to have people sleep over, but they could come and visit him.

George limped to the bathroom with the support of Dream, who was giggling uncontrollably behind him. George gave him an evil glare but looked forward again, making his way to the bathroom connected to his bedroom.

Dream lifted George onto the counter and prepared his toothbrush for him, putting a stripe of mint toothpaste on it. Dream giggled and held it to George mouth, George went to grab it but pulled away.

'Open your mouth, I'll do it for you.' He giggles again.

'Ugh really? I will just do it myself it's fine.' George complains, trying to fight for the toothbrush back.

'Nope, now open!'

George obeys Dreams requests and opens his mouth slightly. Dream starts brushing George's teeth carefully, for 2 minutes exactly. George spits out the toothpaste foam left and washes his mouth with water.

'You know, if you ever sucked me, you would swallow like a good boy wouldn't you.' Dream whispers in a seductive tone. George's breathing hitches as he is left flustered on the bathroom counter, lost for words. Not wanting Dream to make fun of him for this, he jumps down off the counter, hurting this lower back slightly in the process.

He walks back to the bedroom to let Dream do whatever he needed in the bathroom, he changed whilst waiting. He decided on wearing a skirt and sweatshirt, something simple but pretty. By the time Dream finished in the bathroom, George was dressed and putting on some light touches of makeup, blusher, mascara, highlight and lipgloss.

'Damn, you look hot today baby.' Dream smirks on the door way. George shakes his head and walks out of the bedroom.

'Come on Dream, we have to leave in half an hour, I want to sleep for at least an hour before school, you promised!' George walks into the kitchen to prepare him and Dream a quick breakfast.