Chapter 12

Danny

"Fuck, how is she so fast??" I said to myself as I ran out of the bar and didn't see Allison anywhere

"Fuck, how is she so fast??" I said to myself as I ran out of the bar and didn't see Allison anywhere. I pull my phone and try to call, and none of the calls were being answered.

I still can't believe that happened; when I first saw her earlier this evening, my breath was taken right out of my lungs. Seeing what she was wearing and seeing the guy she was dancing with on the dance floor fueled my anger.

Even though they weren't raunchy or disrespectful, it was still killing me that someone else was touching her made me angry; but the more I stared at the guy she was dancing with, I realize it's not the same guy I saw at her apartment.

Now my head is spinning. Did I drink too much, or have I legitimately gone mad? I'm confused as hell. Is it really her that I'm seeing? and Becky? or Laura? Or fuck I don't know the blonde. She was still on my lap, blocking my view.

But when the song ended, I turned around to see them gone from the dance floor. I take a sip of the water James gave me earlier. Yup, it's official I'm seeing things, and I'm losing all my damn marbles. I stopped drinking the rest of my beer, and I try my best to get Becky, the blondie, off me, but she refuses to budge.

But as soon as another song starts, I try and shove the blonde off me so I can go find James and tell him I'm ready to head home since I'm apparently seeing things; I raised my arms up and attempted to gently push her off again until the woman who looked like Allison re-appeared on the dance floor again.

As I got a better view of the couple, I wasn't imagining it; I see Allison again on the dance floor with the dude from the apartment; they were laughing, dancing, talking, and leaning on each other, and my blood started to boil, so I was right and wasn't seeing things, she was here and with another man.

I couldn't watch any more of it, so I shoved my tongue down the blonde's throat, and we started to make out, hopefully temporarily distracting me at the fact that Allison is probably out with the guy she's dating, which would make sense for all the No's she's been telling me about asking her out for dinner.

What makes the situation worse is he doesn't look like a complete loser, granted. It isn't brightly lit here in the bar, but from the glances, I'm catching he's tall, well-built, and he's a decent dresser. His clothes are designer so he must have money.

I see the women around them drooling, which supports the fact that he was indeed good-looking even compared to my standards; I like women, mainly Allison, but I can give respect to other good-looking men since there weren't many of us out there, I thought cockily. But did he have to go after my woman? I asked myself, plus Allison looks happy, which kills me even more; it should be me making her smile and laugh like that.

As I continue to make out with the lady on my lap, I am ignoring most of the surrounding noises. I heard the singer speaking, but I really didn't care; I hear another song go on. Now everything from there became a blur because everything happened so fast.