Chapter 24

Danny

"Kevin, where's your sister? I just got the ring from Stacy look at this; I want to take Allison on the beach and make a proper proposal," I said to him as I'm looking for her at our table, but she isn't around

"Kevin, where's your sister? I just got the ring from Stacy look at this; I want to take Allison on the beach and make a proper proposal," I said to him as I'm looking for her at our table, but she isn't around. "Not sure bro, I got our drinks, and I thought she went to the restroom, so I didn't think anything of it.

"James! Did you see Allison?" I asked curiously. "Nah, man, I didn't. She has to be around somewhere," he says as he scans the room with me. "what the hell, man, you already knew not to leave her alone," I say, frustrated as the minutes ticked, none of us could find her. Finally, I saw a few guys at our table earlier, so I asked if they saw Allison.

"Hey, Devin! By any chance, did you see my fiancé?" hoping he knew where she was. "huh, oh yea, she was talking to us, and then Andrew asked her to talk somewhere, and she went. Why what's up?" my eyes widened. What the fuck.

"Ah, ok, thanks, man" I shake his hand. I ran over to James and Kevin at the bar. "fuck, you guys, Devin said she went somewhere with Andrew" Kevin and James looked at me in disbelief. "wait, did he say that he dragged her? Or she went willingly?" James asked.

"Who the fuck cares? My fiancé is with her ex-boyfriend, the man that is trying to win her back. God knows what he might do to her or say to her; she's been pretty out of it and not herself, remember!" I said to him with a slight attitude.

"Ok fuck start calling her," Kevin says in a panic.

I pull my phone, and I called only to get voicemail, and so did the guys. "I don't understand her phone wasn't off a few minutes ago," James said.

"What do you mean a few minutes ago?" Kevin and I glare at James.

"Well, about like maybe 30 minutes ago, I noticed she didn't touch her drink on the table, so I was calling to see where she was at, but when she didn't answer, I thought it was because she was in the restroom or something you knows ladies they hang out in there! Why do you think they go in groups? They have couches and shit in there. I would hang out in the bathroom, too, if we had couches in the men's room!" James said shyly.

Yeah, well, she's not in the fucking bathroom. She is somewhere with her manipulative ex-boyfriend," I said with anger. "how do we even know that they left here or even together? It's a big place." Kevin says.

I shake my head, and we start looking for her or Andrew, but we can't find them anywhere, so I run over to the valet attendant. "hey man, did you guys see if hockey player Andrew Matthews leave the hotel?" I asked one of the guys.

"Oh my god, you are Danny Callister!" he says with wide eyes. "yes, I am. Did any of you by chance see Andrew Matthews?" I asked, started to get annoyed.

"Yes, sir, I did; I got his car he left about an hour ago, maybe? "one of the boys said to me. "ah did he leave alone?" I looked at the boy who answered me. "ahh, no, he didn't. He had a beautiful lady with him in a black dress. She was nice, and he seemed to be sweet to her," he said, anger boiling in my blood.