Chapter eighteen..... epilogue

Dear readers finally coming to the last chapter of the novel...
I do write my novels short an sweet, because Being an avid reader myself I love to read novels which are romantic and short. Sorry the last few chapetrs have taken forever, but these were the only chapters which I hadn't written.
So here we go....

Dil aaj shayarana kuch aisa hua
Jab apni shaadmaniyon ka phir ehsas hua
Tuh jo mila hai hua hun ab pura main
Tu bas tuh chahiye bin tere hun adhura mein
Meherbani nasseba joh mujhe mera pyar mila
Jeene mein jazaba bhi tujh se hai mila
Ab meri basar mein hi rahna aye meri mahru
Tujh bin jee na payeinge aye meri aarzu
Tuh meri rooh mein is kadar hai basa
Ke teri qurbat chahiye mujhe jeene ke liye
Tu meri ruh mein is kadar aa basaa
Ki bas tuh chahiye
Sirf Tuh hi tuh chahiye ab  is rab ke sivah

A year later.......
A lovely fresh floral fragrance wafted with the gentle breeze. The wintery sun lent a much needed warmth to not only the day but the entire surrounding. Strings of marigold were hanging all around. Colourful cloth covered the many seats spread around the garden. It looked bright and festive. It was a good day to be married. Abhimanyu stood watching as Prakash and Gayatri, were taking the pheras. He watched his friend, with a half smile as Kash held Gayatri's hand and was almost pulling her through. He couldn't help the chuckle. Well! finally kash and Gayatri were also getting married. It had been funny seeing Kash pursuing Gayatri this past one year. And Man!! Had she made him run. Facing the same grief he had gone through. This time he had been the one to have the last laugh. But he was happy for his friend. Gayatri was the perfect partner for his friend, who tended to take life too casually.
Stopping a passing waiter, he picked a glass of water, and took a deep gulp. Where was his wife, he hadn't seen her in quite some time. Looking around he frowned, when, he couldn't spot her. He walked around trying to locate her, maybe she was near the food counter. He walked around a large bush which stood in the way and as he turned he heard a familiar loud male laughter, followed by a definitely female indignant gasp. He turned and stood there, watching, a content smile on his face. He kept standing there, enjoying the scene before him, watching as a visibly glowing pregnant Maira sat in the centre while four people were coaxing her to eat what they had got. He needed to rescue his wife he knew that but just want to enjoy this scene a bit more.    
       He wanted to see how his domineering formidable father became mushy in front of her. Dadusa had always loved Maira, but what had surprised him was the relationship that had developed between Maira and his father. But then that was Maira. Seeing her he felt more content than he had ever felt. Drawn to the warmth of his family he too abandoned his place and walked over to join them......