The X First X Phase Part 1

I hope you enjoy today's chapter! XD

Recap:

"Hello, Y/N~. Long time no see." He smirked while lifting up my chin.

'Shit' I thought

*Sometime before*

Hisoka POV:

I was looking through the contestants to see who had the strongest nen-ability. 'Nobody fun yet..' I thought

"Tch- You don't think I don't know there is poison in there?" I heard a girl said, my eyes widened I turned quickly to see what was happening in the commotion.

"Hehe? W-what do you mean?" the man said

"I'm an elite assassin. You think I wouldn't smell the poison?" She stood up, I recognized her and her aura.

'Y/N...' I used gyo to see her nen-ability. They've definitely have gotten better over the years. 'Ah~ this makes me feel so nice' I quietly moaned.

"OF COURSE I DIDN'T PUT POISON IN THE SODA!!!" He yelled, everybody started looking at the commotion

"Really then?" Y/N opened up the drink "Drink up then~" She said as She shoved the drink in his hand

'That's my Y/N' I smirked

"FINE! YOU CAUGHT ME Y-YOU PYSCHO!" He shoved her and pouring the drink all over her shirt and left

I looked up and saw her stain on her shirt. I was gonna reach out to her, but I knew she didn't want to see me. So I closed my eye.

Present:

Y/N POV

"Hisoka..." I said as my eyes widened some more

"Hello, my little fruit," He said as he was about to hold my hand, I slapped his hand away from me

"Tch- Get your hands off of me." I said angrily "You think I would forgive you after all those years."

I was walking towards Killua where he just sitting down and looking at me. Everybody around me started to mind their own business. Then two arms hugged me and squeezed me tight.

"Playing hard to get Darling?" Hisoka whispered into my ears, then he handed me another white shirt "I saw your little incident~" He placed the shirt on my shoulder and walked away.

I gripped the shirt tightly and bit my lip. I walked over to Killua and changed my shirt. I can feel some eyes looking at my back, especially Hisoka's. I tch-ed and look away. 'Pervert' I thought. I still felt the warmth of Hisoka's arms when he wrapped his arm around me. Then Killua pointed at me, I saw the crowd of contestants running. I grabbed Killuas hand, he got on his skateboard. We promised we would meet up at the end of the first stage. I continued running, I was near the front of the crowd. Then I felt a finger poking me. I twirled around and saw Hisoka.

"What do you want," I said as I continued to look straight ahead and furrowed my eyebrows. 

"My little fruit~don't furrow your eyebrows like that, you would get wrinkles~" I ignored him "Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you." He said as he touched my hair, I slapped his hand. He sighed.

"What can I do to gain your attention? Hm~" He said rubbing his chin

"Hm... I don't know..." I said sarcastically "How about you leave me the hell alone." I said giving him a loving smile.

"Aw~ you smiled." He said smiling at me. I started to run a bit faster to get away from him. But he tailed me. I grew angrier and angrier. I shut my eyes and then I felt someone's hand grabbing my butt.

"HISOKA! I SWEAR TO GOD!" I said focusing all my nen into my right hand and punched the man who squeezed my butt.

"Darling~ I'm over here~" He whispered in my ear. I opened up eyes and realized it was not Hisoka who squeezed my butt. I turned around and stopped and walked over to look at the man that I punched.

"Leorio! You pervert." Killua said

"Killua?" I looked a bit more concerned

"ONEE-CHAN?" he yelled

"Wait for me Killua!" the green spiky-haired child ran up along with a blonde boy

"Some unripe fruits~" Hisoka moaned. I jabbed him in the stomach. He groaned and laid on the floor.