Hisoka X VS X Kastro

Enjoy! - A/N

Recap:

We then drove back home, we were a little bit drunk, but we both eventually drifted to sleep. 'I missed having dates' I thought

Present:

Hisoka's POV:

I got up and saw the time it's 12 hours. I avoided waking up Y/N, but she did anyway. We both walked to the hallway where the entrance to the 200th floor was. The elevator door then opened.

"Onee-Chan! We learned nen!" Killua said to Y/N. I released my blood lust, but the boys were able to get through without a sweat. "Well done my little unripe fruits~" I moaned. Y/N then slapped me in the face.

Y/N POV:

I carried Hisoka on my shoulders 'He must be very tired..." I thought. "Good job boys! You deserve it!" I said winking and giving them thumbs up. I then placed him on the bed and snuggled with him. 'He's so warm...' I thought and drifted to sleep.

*Next day*

Y/N POV:

 I got ready for the day and yawned most of the time. Today is Hisoka's match with Kastro. He finally got out of the bathroom after doing his hair and makeup. I snickered at him"Come on let's go!". We headed towards the arena.

"Today's fight is Hisoka Morow VS Kastro!" the announcer said. Kastro and Hisoka then walk into the arena. Once they are both ready, the referee allowed them to start. They both started to talk to one another and I think Hisoka said trigger word him to attack. 

Hisoka dodged him, but Kastro then attacks him from the side. Hisoka flew in the air and landed, he coughed out some blood. I was a bit confused at first, I was watching him from afar trying to find out what is happening. I saw Killua and Gon next to me with their jaws opened. A couple of minutes later, Kastro kept landing punches and kicks on Hisoka, Hisoka wasn't even fighting back. I then widened my eyes and noticed something about Kastro. "There's two of them," I said, Gon and Killua were a bit confused, "There's no way Kastro could be fast enough to lay punches unless there is a clone of himself".

"I'll take your arm out next!" I heard Kastro said. 'Hisoka! find out his secret' I thought to myself. He started charging towards Hisoka. "HE'S GOING TO USE TIGER BITE FIST" someone from the crowd said. I saw Kastro decapitated his arm. I facepalmed my face. 'Hisoka you dumbass' I thought.

"I see now~ There's a double." He said smirking. Kastro then lifts up his cape and reveals his clone. The crowd gasps. "I'm going to decapitate your other arm next!" Kastro said smiling. Hisoka then puts back his right arm.

"How?! He decapitated his right arm?" Gon said in confusion. I explained texture surprise to them and how it was simply what he wants everybody else to think. Hisoka then punched him and whispered something in his ears. He then knocked him out with his cards. 

"Hisoka wins with a knockout!" the referee said. He then spotted me from the crowd and blew me a kiss. I blushed and walked down to him. I healed his wound. I saw his decapitated arm and I sighed. "I can only heal wounds but I can't put decapitated arms together.", he then picked up his phone and dialed someone, it was Machi. "Can you come to Heaven Arena pronto?" he said and hung up, then turned to me.

Hisoka's POV:

I turned to Y/N and saw her eyes glistening. I tilted my head.

"Oh My God! I haven't seen Machi for a long long long time! I can't wait to see her again!" she squealed. I forgot that she and Machi are friends, I smiled and patted her head.

Y/N POV:

A couple of minutes passed and I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it and Machi was fumbling with her items in her bag. "You better wire my money Hisoka!" she then looked up to me, I smiled "Oh my god Y/N!" she embraced me "It's been so long!". She walked into our room and saw Hisoka and his decapitated arm. 

She looked at me "You guys got back together?" she said pointing at him. I shook my head no. "Oh. I see I see." she started stitching back Hisokas arm together.