The X Day X Of X The X Arranged X Marriage

jeez this title is so long. anyways enjoy!- A/N

Recap:

"U-Uh...A toast to our marriage..." I said giving out a fake smile. I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I hated this. 

Present (Day of Marriage):

Y/N POV:

It was the day of the marriage. I've invited the Phantom Troupe to the wedding, well some of them. Pakunoda passed away when I wasn't there. I asked Machi and Shizuku to be my bride maids, they agreed. The Machi and Shizuku applied my make-up. And got me dressed up. I was holding a blue and white flower bouquet. My father knocked on my door.

"Y/N it's time to go..." he said. I sighed and stepped out of the door. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen...Also Alex told you to drink some of this...". I dranked it. I then held his arms and we walked down the aisle. I noticed that Hisoka wasn't here. I sighed. Alex was waiting for me next to the stand. He smiled at me. I arrived at the stand, alongside my maid of honor, my sister, Alluka. 

'Hisoka...I wish you were here. I want to see you just one last time...' I thought in my head.

(I don't know how these wedding speeches go...so I'm just gonna wing it-A/N)

"Today we are here to celebrate the love of Alex Sato and Y/N Zoldyck. May their families be tied together now. For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. Alex Sato, do you take Y/N Zoldyck as your wife?" the priest said

"I do," he said smiling

"Y/N Zoldyck, do you take Alex Sato as your husband?" everybody looked at me especially my mother, they were all waiting for my answer.

"I-I..." I was then interrupted as the doors opened.

"Y/N! DON'T SAY I DO!" I turned around and saw Hisoka standing there. He was panting if he ran over here, his hair was all messy and scattered.

"H-Hisoka?" I stuttered. I then walked up to him. I analyzed his face. "It really is you..." I said to him as I caressed his face. I embraced him, he then embraces me tighter. I started crying as he cried too. I laughed a bit.

"Your make-up is all ruined Hisoka..." I said

"I don't care! Killua and Illumi told me the truth about this wedding...I'm here to stop it..." he said smiling. My mother was looking at Illumi and Killua angrily, but they both just ignore her and whistled away. I mouthed 'Thank you.' to them, they both gave a smirk and a thumb up.

 He got down on his knees. And pulled out a box and opened it. Inside was a diamond ring.

"Y/N...I love you, ever since I've first met you. You have always made me happy and alive. You are the light during my darkest time, and I could never live in this world without you. Remember when we had our date not long ago, well the truth is I went to buy this ring..." he said blushing, I laughed a bit, "Y/N...Will you marry me?"

"Y-" I then heard a gunshot.

BANG!

 We all turned around and saw Alex shot a bullet in the ceiling.

"I'm not going to allow some clown to ruin my wedding..." he said and snapped his fingers. His bodyguards then suddenly dragged me away. I tried using nen on them but it didn't work.

"You can't use nen to escape Y/N, I added the tranquilizer in the drink, Y/N. I love you. We'll be the most powerful couple in the world." he said clicking the gun.  He was then about to pull the trigger at Hisoka.

"NO!" I shouted 

But Machi used her nen threads to pull the gun away. The phantom troupe and the Sato started fighting. As the bodyguards let me go to join the fight. I fell down and saw Alex holding his gun and aiming it at Hisoka. I ran in front of him, shielding him from the bullet.

BANG!

My ears started ringing as I opened my eyes, everything was fuzzy, I saw Hisoka saying something, but I couldn't hear him. I then a lot of blood is leaking out from my body. I then passed out and saw darkness.