Understanding X You X Past

You'll be taking a look at Y/N and Hisokas past :D

Recap:

 'She was going to propose to me?' I started feeling ashamed and I embraced her.

"GET OFF OF ME! HOW! MANY! TIMES! DO! I! HAVE! TO! TELL! YOU!" She said each word and punched me. She struggled and eventually stopped.

Present:

Hisoka POV:

"I'm sorry..." I said. She looked away from me "What are you even sorry for?" she asked. I sighed "I'm sorry that I didn't text you back and left you in an emotional breakdown.". She buried her face into my chest and said "I forgive you". We embraced for a good minute. 

Flashback (Y/N is 15 years old, Hisoka is 22 and Illumi is 19 and Killua is 7)

Hisoka POV:

"I never thought you would bring me to your house Illumi~," I said

"I feel like I already regret bringing you here..." Illumi sighed "You also better not hit on my siblings.". I nodded. "You do owe me though~After all I saved your ass~,"

He guided me to the dining room where his family was sitting. I saw Silva, Kikyo, and Zeno. I bowed at them showing them respect. They nodded. I saw three male children and two females. I sat down next to the oldest female child. She looked at me and bowed. And saw across Illumi who gave me a cold stare. We ate our dinner, I sometimes stared and the girl next to me. Illumi then leads me to the guest bedroom. He told me that his sister Y/N will bring me clothes to change into. I showered then wrapped myself in a towel. Then I heard someone knocking on the door. She had long black hair and deep blue ocean eyes. She handed me a robe. I noticed that she has nen, and pushed her against the wall.

"Darling~ Don't fight me~But what nen do you have?" I purred "I'm a Specialist" she simply stated and grabbed my arm and flipped me over "Brother told me you were a pedophile...So don't touch me ever again." she turned around and left. 'Interesting~' I thought and quietly moaned. I laid on the bed I kept on thinking about Y/N and I started to get hard. I couldn't sleep thinking about her is too delicious. I dozed off to sleep. Then all of the sudden I heard thumping noises above me. I was curious and went upstairs. There I saw Y/N training... 'It's like 1 am in the morning', she was practicing her skills and within a millisecond she slit the mannequin in pieces. I got harder and moaned loudly. She heard me and slapped me in the face. "Pervert," she said.

End of Flashback

Hisoka POV:

Her younger brother opened the door and was covered in blood.

"Killua! Why are you covered in blood???" she ran up to him

"I couldn't hold it back-" He sighed, then he stared at me. "You didn't do anything with him did you?".

I smirked "Of course not you little unripe fruit~ Although she did forgive me~," I said poking Y/N's cheek

"Tch- just because I forgave you doesn't mean we're back together..." she said looking away

Y/N POV:

"Aw~I missed you though." He said embracing me and kissing my cheek. I pushed him away.

"Killua you can take a shower in our room," I said pointing in the room in the back. He nodded and walked in. I heard the door clicked and sighed.

"What's wrong darling~," he asked as he sat down on the bed and patted on it. I sat down and leaned on his shoulders. "What am I going to do with Killua...?" I shut my eyes and laid down. He laid down too.

"I don't know anything about siblings, but I think you should talk to him about it~," he said facing me. He started kissing my neck giving me hickeys.

"Hisoka! Killua is in the same room as us!" I said laughing and pushing him away. "But darling~I'm so hungry~Hungry for you~" then he got on top of me. And started kissing me everywhere. I moaned a bit. And he chuckled. "I can't seem to remember the last time we did it~". He trailed his fingers from my naval. He moaned. We heard the bathroom about to open.