Gildo X VS X You

eheheheheh EHEHEHEHHE, cough cough enjoy >:3 - A/N

Recap:

"I'm going to sign up for our fight today," she said. I hugged her from behind before she left. She sighed and turned to me and caressed my cheek. I released her and heard the door clicked. I covered half of my face covering the blush. 'Y/N...' I thought. 

Present:

Y/N POV:

I suddenly remembered yesterday's events 'Oh my god, that was so embarrassing.' I thought and sighed. I walked up to the lady who was in charge of today's matches.

"Hello ma'am how can I help you?" she asked politely. I told her that I'll be fighting today. She typed something down and told me to wait till the speaker calls my name, I nodded. I saw Hisoka exiting the door, he noticed me and smiled at me. I smiled back awkwardly. He then walks past me and signed up for his match. We both then sat on the floor at chatted a bit.

"Y/N Zoldyck and Gildo your match is up in 5mins." the speaker said

"I guess I'm up!" I said standing up and started walking to the arena. Hisoka pulled me to him and kissed me on the forehead. "I'll be watching darling~". I blushed really hard and pushed him away. "Yeah okay..." I said embarrassingly. He chuckled and walked me to the arena. I walked up to the stairs where the lights were beaming at me. People were cheering my name.

"Y/N Zoldyck was undefeated! Will her reign continue?" the speaker said

I then saw Gildo jumping up to the arena. "Careful little girl. I'm not easy to defeat," he said. I shrugged my shoulders ignoring him.

"You may begin." said the referee and exited the ring

'I needed to touch him to activate the nightmare illusion.' I thought 'I'm going to have to use my electric powers to get to him.'

I used my super speed to get to him. I was about to touch his forehead but his spinning tops hit my finger out of the way. 'What the fuck-' I thought while healing my finger. I then saw him laughing. His tops came towards me.

"You cannot afford to run away from my spinning tops," he said while summoning 10 more tops. I smiled. All of his 50 tops came to me, I avoided them.

"W-Where did she go?" Gildo said in confusion. I came up in front of him and poked him in the forehead.

"Boop! Said the one that I can't run away from your spinning tops." I said smiling. I then jumped back and used my nightmare illusion powers. He started crying and screaming, he then kneeled on the floor.

"What has Y/N use this time to control and manipulate Gildos mind?" the speaker said

I walked towards him and smiled "I like watching people suffer~" I then kicked onto the wall. He was knocked out and I've released the illusion.

"Y/N Zoldyck has won with that knockout!" said the referee

I walked out of the ring and saw Hisoka standing there. "I didn't know that your eyes turn black when you used your nightmare illusion powers~," he said licking his lips

"The nightmare illusion has a lot of dark powers in them, that's why my eyes change colors." I said, "When is your fight?" I turned and looked at him in the eye

"I actually signed up for tomorrow's fight dear~" he cooed. I sighed. I walked out of the building as he followed me. "Where are you going darling?" he asked. "Starbucks." I was tired and wanted some black coffee. I yawned. I entered Starbucks and ordered a black coffee and gingerbread. I sat down with Hisoka in front of me. I was about to grab my coffee, but Hisoka took it away and took a sip.

"Blegh!" he spat out the amount he sipped on my face "How can you consume something so bitter?" I was still covered in coffee. He notices and grabbed a paper towel and wiped my face with it. "Oops~ Sorry dear~" he smirked. I ignored him and drank my coffee and ate my gingerbread. While he was ignored, I splashed the rest of my coffee on his face.

"Oops~" I cooed and smiled at him. I saw his makeup dripping on his face. I laughed hysterically. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped it off. He then picked me up and said "Someone's being a naughty girl~".

"Jeez get a room!" a customer said