vii. Breakfast in Auradon

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

            It was the next morning by the time Alistair wake up, well he was shaken awake by the museum's security guard, who had woken up shorting behind stopping out of the museum to find the teen boy laying on the museum's steps. "Wake up, kiddo," The Security Guard said, shaking the boy.

"I'm up, I'm up," Alistair said, opening his eyes. Blinking in the morning light. "What? Where am I?" Alistair looked around him confused as to why he wasn't in his dorm room and even more confused when he realized where he was. 

"Why am I at the museum?" Alistair asked, his glance landing back on the security guard who woke him up.

"I was going to ask you the same question," The Security Guard said. He held out his hand to help the boy to his feet, which Alistair took. After he had stumbled to his feet Alistair looked around him again, then down at himself, realizing he was in his pajamas.

"Uh, I most have started sleepwalking again," Alistair said, coming to the conclusion that that must be what had happened last night. Yeah, that must be it, he was sleepwalking again. Just like he used to when he first came to Auradon Prep and was feeling homesick. Only he wasn't homesick, and when he was he usually woke up at the Wonderland Tea Imperium and Haberdashery and not the museum. But, sleepwalking was the only explanation he could come up with. "Uh, well thanks for walking me, I should probably head back to my dorm, get ready for school,"

"Of course, have a good day," The Security guard said.

"You too," Alistair said back to the guard before heading off back towards the school.

≻♡≺

               In her dorm, Queenie started to stir, slowly pulling herself out of her bed. It was her first day of classes and she was not excited. Queenie was not a fan of school on the isle, so much so that she barely ever went. It wasn't that she was bad in school, in fact, she was rather good at it. It wasn't too difficult to be good at school when your classes were about lying and looking pretty, two things Queenie was quite good at. But that was on the isle, and now she was in Auradon. And everything in Auradon is different.

Queenie grabbed her bag from the floor and started rummaging through it grabbing some clothing for the day. After she was finished changing, Queenie didn't know what to do. Back on the Isle after she got dressed, she would have gone to the slop shop to buy a cup of tea, or what the goblins claimed was tea, but was probably just dried grass in water and a side of mike for kitty. Then she would just wander around the isle stealing things and messing with people, before maybe making her way to school.