xii. Did I Mention

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

 ──

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

            "This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals," The sports announcer said, as the game went on. Queenie was with the other cheerleaders, cheering on the sidelines. "The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire."

"You're up," Coach Jenkins said to Jay.

"And now a substitution..."

"Coach, how about my buddy here?" Jay said, grabbing Carlos by the shoulder and pulling him up with me.

"Oh, no. Not so sure about that," Coach Jenkins said.

"Coach, he's been practicing,"

"Jay..."

"And you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts,"

"Jay, I'm not that good," Carlos started to protest.

"Well, he's kind of like my brain,"

"Come here! You heard him. Get out there!" Coach said,

"Don't worry, bro. I got your back,"

"How about my front?" Carlos asked,

"Pfft. Get out there," Jay said, and the two boys entered the field.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield," The Announcer said.

"Break!" The Teams broke apart starting the game.

"When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back, Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field,"

"I'm open!" Ben called.

"Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone, Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons' goalkeeper!"

"Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle!" Coach Jenkins called to the team

"23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block goes down. Jay through the kill zone picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay. He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it!"