xvi. Mid-Night Picnic

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

         The five vks sat at a picnic table in silence, fully aware that everyone around them was watching and judging them. Ben and Alistair walked over to the five vks, Alistair slipped into the seat next to Queenie, well Ben placed his hand on Mal's shoulder. "Hey, guys. How is everyone?" Know one answer. "Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you guys later," Ben left.

"I have to go too," Alistair said to Queenie, grabbing her hand and squeezing it before he left. Ellie walked over to the table to try and talk to Evie.

"Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Ellie started to say to Evie but Chad cut her off yelling at her.

"Ellie,"

Ellie ignored Chad, "It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry," Evie said.

"No, I'm sorry, I-," Ellie started but Chad cut her off again.

"Eleanor Anastasia Charming," Chad yelled again. This time Ellie did turn to look at her brother. "Come here now,"

Ellie throws her hands up. "Sorry," Ellie said to Evie, before storming over to her brother, and the pair started arguing just out of earshot of the villain kids.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation," Audrey said, as she and Jane approached the other picnic table, making sure Mal could hear everything they had said.

"Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen," Jane said, trying to fit in with Audrey.

mal pulled out her spellbook flipping to the page that had the spell she had used on Jane's hair and cast the reversal spell. "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair," Mal moved her finger up, down, left then right, and Jane let out a scream, her hair back to how it was before the spell. Jane, Audrey and the group of other students turned to look at the villain kids, well Lonnie grabbed at her hair, to make sure it hadn't changed back to, which it hadn't. "There's a lot more where that came from,"

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked Mal.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal said, starting to flip through her spellbook again, making the rest of the Auradon kid scatter in fear. Mal turned to face her friends. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand,"

≻♡≺

          Alistair could see how upset Queenie was after what happened at Family Day and that her father was there to see it, so after he left Queenie and the other vks at the Picnic area he started working on a surprise picnic for her at the enchanted lake. Alistair gathered a blanket and some pillows as well as a bunch of different foods he thought Queenie would like and some tea of course. After he was done setting it all up with lights and went to go find Queenie and since it was almost curfew he head start to her and Wiess's dorm room. Alistair knocked on their dorm room door and waited for Queenie to answer.