Chapter 14

I can't let myself sleep in the same room or worse with the same bed! I can't even handle him by my side

"We're really sorry Madam, you don't have to worry because tomorrow afternoon there will be an available room". He said.

"But we can't wait for tomorrow, we need a place to sleep". I said.

"I apologized Madam, we are fully booked since it's a holiday here in Australia". He replied, still trying his best to calm me down.

"So it's our fault?". I can't stop myself.

"Hey, what's happening here? What's the problem?". Jake asked. I walked away and sat on the sofa.

I crossed my arms while calling Vivian.

"Good afternoon-"

"Why didn't you inform me about the reservation of the hotel?!". My head hurts more.

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry Liv. We've got a little problem here and I didn't notice their email". She replied.

"Liv". I looked sideways, Jake.

"Tell me what is that problem later, we need to talk". I hung up.

"What?". I asked irritated.

"If you don't want that room, we can find another ho-"

"No! This is the only hotel that is accessible with all of our meetings. It will be hard for us to go at a specific time if we will move to another place". I reason out.

"Then it's either you will be in the same room with me or we will travel far to the meeting". He looked at me like he's teasing me.

"Whatever!". I got up and went to the reception desk.

"What's our room number?". He quickly finds the key card and gives it to me.

"We will inform you if the room is ready tomorrow". I nodded and dragged my luggage to the elevator. Jake followed me until we reached our room.

So it's really true, one room with one bed, Bravo!

As soon as I saw the bed, I rushed over to it. It's too late to realize that I'm not the only person here. I saw Jake standing in the door, holding his laugh.

I quickly got up and rolled my eyes to him. I arranged my luggage and got the clothes I will wear at the meeting later. We still have 2 hours and a half until the meeting.

"Are you going to eat lunch?". Jake asked.

"I preferred sleeping, my head hurts". I said and find my medicine like vitamins, for the headache and the pills Sena prescribed.

"You're drinking that without eating? That's not good". He snatched the container.

"Okay! Okay, I will drink that later. I will go to sleep and please just don't wake me up". Jumped on the bed, minute later I went to Dreamland.

"Liv". I ignore it.

"Liv, Liv". Still ignoring.

"Liv! We need to meet Mr. Jackson!-". I grab the pillow beside me and hit Jake.

"You're so loud!". I throw another pillow before I get up.

"I've been calling you and you're still dreaming!". He yelled at me while he buttoned his shirt.

"Aish! Get out of my way". I said and went to the bathroom.

I put on my clothes and make up. One last time before I went out, I checked my reflection in the mirror.

 One last time before I went out, I checked my reflection in the mirror

"Did you call Mr. Thomas?". I asked and got my bag together with the key card.

"He is already waiting downstairs". He said. We left the room and headed to the lobby.

I can say that we still feel awkward to each other. We stayed quiet until we reached the place.

"Good to finally meet you, Mr. Jackson". I said as soon as I saw the middle age man.

"So am I, I'm happy to see you. You look so fine". I smiled with his compliment, we shook hands.

"Thank you, Mr. Jackson". I said.

"I'm Jake Shim, Lincoln Shim's son". I set aside so they could talk.

"Oh! Lincoln's son! I'm really looking forward to this project. I know this will be great to the both of us". He looks so happy.

We sat down and started exchanging ideas, opinions and all.