Chapter 33

I opened my phone while waiting for Jake since he went to buy some water

I opened my phone while waiting for Jake since he went to buy some water. I went to my gallery and saw a clip of us. I smile while looking at the clip.

"Who's that?". I jumped in surprise when he whispered to my ears.

"I have a clip of your confession, well I didn't know that you would ask me. I just want to take a video of your reaction but this is what I get. Lucky huh?". I laughed and give my phone so that he could see.

"That is what you called fate". He replied and focused on my phone.

"Wait, I will go to the restroom". I said then got up and went to the restroom.

After that I go back to our table. I saw him smiling from ear to ear. I furrowed my eyebrows while walking towards him.

"What did you do?". I snatched my phone.

"Nothing". He chuckled and moved away from me.

My phone vibrated, I looked at it and saw a flood text coming from our friends.

"What is this?!". I sat down and hit him hard.

I opened all their text, I scrolled until I saw the video. He sent it to them! Oh my gosh.

"Jake!!". I shouted and threw the towel at him. Just then my phone rang, it's Sena.

"Whatfjnlrkyktoslwle". Sena said as soon as I click the answer button.

"What?! Calm down! Jake sent it not me". I said and glared at him.

"What did I miss?!! OMYGOD!". Sena is literally freaking out.

"Okay bye! I will tell you later when you're in a good state!". I clicked the end call button and looked at Jake, he's giggling.

"Look what you've done!". I got the bottle of water and walked away.

"Hey! Are you mad?". Jake followed me, I ignored him and went to the locker to get my clothes.

"Isn't it obvious?!". I said and went to the female room which made him stop from following me.

I went to the cubicle and put on my clothes. I washed my face and patted it with a tissue. I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong with him?". I asked myself and put my hair into a ponytail.

I called Sena back while I'm still in the restroom.

"So are you normal now?". I rolled my eyes that she definitely couldn't see.

"Okay, wooh!". She exhales sharply.

"Okay, so tell me what is that?". She asked on the other line.

"That's it! What you saw in that clip tells you everything". I put my hand on my forehead.

"So you two finally get together? What? You okay?". Her voice changed to a concerned one.

"I'm okay, I'm fine, completely fine. You don't have to worry. We already talked about everything like all of them from the button of it". I assured her.

"Where is he? I wanted to talk to him". She asked.

"He's outside, I'm a bit upset because he sent that clip to all of you without me knowing. I just went to the restroom and when I got back he already sent it to all of you". I said and pouted.

"Oh, you guys just got together like an hour ago and you're already fighting?!". I can hear her laughing.

"Stop, you're making me more mad". I said, still upset.

"When they saw what you sent- okay what Jake sent, they immediately texted me to ask if it's true but I can't answer them since you hung me up!". She reasoned out, I moved my phone from my ear.

"Just tell them what I said to you. I'm so embarrassed because of that clip, God! I shouldn't record that". I whispered the last words.

"Okay enjoy that moment, I have an appointment right now. Bye love birds!". She hung up and I put my phone back in my pocket.

I once again looked at the mirror to see myself then walked out the room.

"Liv, I'm sorry okay". I pursed my lips.

"Let's go back to the hotel, I'm tired". I ignored him and walked to the parking lot.

I get in the car and adjust the seat. As soon as I sat down I went to sleep since I'm really really tired.

"Hey, I'm sorry, please don't ignore me". Jake closed the car door and went towards me.

"Let's not talk now, I'm too tired". I said and faced my back to him.

I heard him exhale deeply. I closed my eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep.

"We are here". Jake said softly.

I sit properly and stretch my arms. I looked outside and saw the parking lot of the hotel. We got out of the car.

"Are you still mad?". Jake slipped his hand on mine.

"Why did you do that?". I asked once we get in the elevator.

"I just wanted to inform them". He simply said.

"Yes, I get that but I wanted to tell that when we get home or on Sena's birthday on Saturday". I said and got off the elevator, he's still holding my hand.

"I got too excited and I wanted to share my happiness with them". He replied, I nodded and smiled.

"Okay, I get that. I'm not mad, don't worry. I will meet you later at dinner, I want to continue my sleep". I hold his hand tight.

"You are not mad at me?". I shook my head.

"Then you can sleep in my room while I'm doing some work". We stopped in front of his room.

"No, I don't want to disturb you. Besides, my room is just beside yours. You can go to my room if you're done, okay?". He nodded and kissed my forehead, I smiled underneath.

"Have a good sleep". He released my hand. I waved my hand and went inside my room.

As soon as I saw the bed, it felt like it was seducing me to go. I let my body fall on the bed and slide into sleep.

 I let my body fall on the bed and slide into sleep