Chapter 39

I saw them sitting in the living room all dressed, ready to go

"Put this all over your body". I throw the bottle to Jay first. He looked at me confused.

"For what?". I gave him a serious look.

"Try to drink it and if your mouth bubble then say hello to the light from heaven or maybe from hel-"

"It's sunscreen, idiot! If you don't want to, then don't". I stop myself from being high blood from him.

"I'm just asking why are you yelling at me?!". He scratched his neck.

"Just put it on!". I rolled my eyes and waited for him to finish.

"How about you?". I asked Jake, he nodded and faced me.

"What?". I asked him again.

"Put some on my face". I sigh and sit down.

I squeeze the product on my hand. I spread it all over his smooth skin. He closed his eyes, I rubbed the product to his forehead first down to his cheeks then to his mouth area. When I finished, I pinched his nose.

"Don't forget to put it on your neck". I said.

"I wished someone would also put that on me". Jay said, I tried to hold my laughter but I failed.

"You're so dramatic! Fine, I will put some, come here". I washed my hands before spreading the product and put it on his face.

I also put Sunghoon and Heeseung, I made sure I washed my hands between them.

We left the rest house and went to the beach. It's a private beach, but there are also other houses without people.

"Why didn't you tell us that you have this kind place?". Heeseung asked Sena.

"Well, you didn't ask about it so I never bought it up". She simply said.

There's other people too but not a lot and the distance of every house is far enough from each other. There is also a small bar.