Part 5

Jennifer buried her face in the pillow. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be." Daniel ignored the box to kneel beside the bed. He tickled her side until she peeked up. "Jennifer, I want you to feel good too. I told you I like you. Now, before I open this..." he glanced back at the box, "very large collection of things that will make you feel better, do you have a preference? Anything you'd like me to use?"

She rotated her head enough to expose one eye. He looked sincere, and his hand caressing the arch of her back didn't hurt either. She muttered, "Surprise me." Then her heart cranked in her chest. Had she really found a man who was as game for toys as she was? "Honestly, I'm excited to see what you pick."

Daniel lowered himself to a sit. His eyes widened as he opened the flaps of the box, and Jennifer held back a laugh as he withdrew toy after toy from inside.

The Rabbit.

The fuzzy cuffs.

The Benwa balls.

The blue glitter butt plug. "Have you used all of these?" he asked, his voice serious as he lowered a pink silicone dildo to the carpet. This one he fondled before reaching back in.

"No." She scooted to the edge of the bed, grabbing a flap of the box so she could see him rummaging through. He didn't seem deterred, giving each item careful consideration as he laid them out on the floor, and as he arranged them in a neat row she grew even more excited. He removed the Black Rock, waving it around in the air with a raise of his eyebrows, and tingles ricocheted through her body. "I've used a lot of them, but mostly I've discovered I like collecting them."

Daniel grasped the nipple clamps with both hands and splayed them in front of his face. "These?" he asked, tilting his head.

"Never used."

He gave the rest of the contents a peek over. Then he looked to her, and something in his gaze made her tremble. "I have an idea." He crawled over to the bed, planting his lips on hers before running his hand down her belly and between her thighs. He teased her with a quick exploration of her outer folds, and Jennifer moaned when he yanked his hand away. "Close your eyes and I'll pick something." He paused to slip his tongue into her mouth, twirling it in a more frenzied movement than usual. Suddenly, he stopped.

"And then, I'm going to fuck you until you cry out for me, over and over again. What do you think?"

Jennifer gasped. "Oh wow. Yes, please." She closed her eyes as directed, feeling the shifts of the bed as Daniel climbed back down to the floor. The anticipation was more intense with her eyes shut, the room's air tickling her pert nipples and the abandoned, heated creases of her sex. She tried to stay calm as she listened to the sounds of him riffling through the box.

"Oh yes. This is it."

What had he grabbed?

"Keep your eyes closed, ok?"

"Yes." He crawled atop her and settled his weight on her thighs. She could feel his gaze over her, and his fully hardened cock now nudged her about an inch below her pussy.

Daniel laid his hand over her mound. He circled his fingers over her trimmed curls, then dipped one of them between her folds to graze her opening. "Jennifer...you're soaked already." He grunted in approval. "I can't wait to see what happens when I use your toy on you."

Jennifer squirmed.

Was it a vibrator?

Had he chosen a dildo?

"Or maybe toys."

Her inner walls tightened. A plug?