Part 8

"Jennifer..." he moaned, and as he drove forward she shuddered, the wave of pleasure hardly giving her time to breathe.

"Oh, Daniel!"

He groaned and rode her excitement. Jennifer clawed her hands down his sides, feeling the vibration from the toy all the way into her core as he slammed, retreated, and forced himself inside her again. Finally he filled her with one loud moan and Jennifer sighed with the movement, her body completely weak. Daniel fell over her and buried his lips in her hair.

"Wow." Between them, the vibrator continued to buzz. It had rolled slightly off to the side at an angle that rubbed against both of their hips. A grin spread over Jennifer's face as she realised what had happened.

"That was amazing," she said.

Daniel lifted himself, his face red and his breathing still precarious. He kissed her mouth, her cheeks, and then her forehead. Slowly he drew himself away, and a pout touched her lips. "Yes, it was," he said. He turned off the vibrator, then held it in front of her. "This, all of it, was beautiful. I'm hooked."

They lay still for a few minutes, Daniel resting the vibrator on her chest as he stared into her eyes. When they calmed, he picked it up again and tapped it against her sternum.

"You know, I'm not sure about the rest of the contents of the box."

"What do you mean?"

Daniel ran the vibrator in small circles down her belly until it rested against her opening. "I mean," he said, smiling, "I'm not sure how they all work for you."

Jennifer gasped.

"Guess we better start working through the rest of the box."