Part 6

Daniel shoved his finger into her and she moaned. "Dammit, baby, you're so wet I could fuck you right now, but I won't. None for me until you come." He rolled off and licked her belly, tracing his tongue down until he lingered above her clit, and Jennifer pinched her eyes shut tighter. She already wanted to scream, and the slow glides of his finger while he blew hot air against her mound made for the sweetest torture.

"Please," she whispered.

But Daniel withdrew his finger.

Before she could speak, he pressed the smooth, rounded head of one of her glass dildos against her. Jennifer wasn't sure which one it was yet, and she inhaled while Daniel adjusted the tip to fit inside her opening.

"Do you like that?"

She nodded. He inched it farther and she recognised it instantly—the blue sapphire beauty, with ridges that rubbed along her walls in the most delightful of ways. Once the base struck her folds, Daniel jerked it back until only the tip remained inside her. Jennifer growled at the immediate emptiness. "More," she begged.

Daniel obliged, repeating his movement a few times. Each time he glided the glass rod so that it banged hard against her depths, then drew it almost all the way out. Jennifer's face grew numb, and when her breath became ragged, Daniel released a moan.

"I'm enjoying getting to watch how you quiver when I fuck you with this," he said. "I wish you could see how lovely you are. Your breasts are so full, and your belly practically heaves with your breath. You know your thighs are shaking?"

Yes indeed, she did.

He jammed the dildo inside her again, this time leaving it planted. "I want to feel you," she whispered. She loved her toys, and they'd gotten her through all this time away — but she wanted Daniel inside her. He had to be a part of this.

"You will," he said.

Then he turned on one of her vibrators.

Jennifer clenched around the glass as he pressed the vibrator against her swollen bud, using his other hand to wedge the toy still inside her. She moaned and shoved herself down, loving the combination she'd tried so many times on her own. Daniel had picked her favourite vibe, too — the one that went from low to high with an easy flick of the wrist, its special jelly tip practically moulding to the shape of her clit. He rubbed it over her, then began sliding the dildo in and back out. She wanted him in its stead, but deep inside, her orgasm built — the thundering presence held back despite all of Daniel's moves, sweet words, and caresses.

"How does that feel, baby?"

She could tell he'd propped himself on his knees to balance, the bed wobbling as he worked the glass inside her and wiggled his wrist so the vibrator directly tickled her clit. She heard the crinkle of a wrapper and she trembled, aching to feel him. "Oh God it feels so good. Please, please." She gritted her teeth. "Fuck me, Daniel."

"Open your eyes," he said.

She did. Daniel hovered over her, the muscles of his arms flexing as he pumped the dildo and whisked over her swollen bead with the vibrator. He bit his lip as he manipulated her, his wrapped cock at full attention a few inches from her thigh.