Worry: Hank

Warning: Mentions of blood and cuts. (Don't worry. If you read the last Hank one, I'm here to tell you it won't be like that one!)

   The doors of the mansion burst open to reveal you, Scott, and Logan. Scott was under one of your arms and Logan was under the other and you were being carried through the hallways with your feet dragging on the floor and a trail of blood behind you.
   The three of you were on a mission together and Logan and Scott started to argue. You were the only alert one in the group, so when the enemy attacked you were the one to get the most of it.
   You could have let them get ambushed. Maybe as punishment for arguing and giving away your position? But alas, you didn't, and now you were hurt.
   "HANK, WE NEED YOU!!!" Scott yelled into the mansion, hoping Hank was nearby or could hear him. "Y/N NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!!" Hank came running out of a classroom nearby. He ran straight past the three of you and yelled:
   "MEET ME IN MED-BAY!" The two men carrying you looked at each other and nodded, heading in the direction Hank was going. You woke up out of you unconscious state and looked at how fast the floor was moving underneath you. You turned your head to Logan.
   "Hey, I'm fine, I just need a nap." You smiled weakly to show that you were in fact 'fine'. Logan looked at you with fear in his eyes.
   "You are NOT fine!" You nodded in agreement.
   "Probably. But don't tell Hank, he worries." And after that you passed out again, not aware that Logan and Scott were passing you to Hank as you said that.

~time skip~

You woke up and were immediately met with the blinding lights of the infirmary. You let out a quiet groan of disapproval and sat up to get a better look at things.
You looked down at yourself. You were wearing one of those blue hospital gowns that tied in the back. Your left arm was bandaged from the elbow to the thumb and your right arm had bandages around your bicep. You rubbed your face and felt a band aid on you right cheekbone.
You slowly got out of bed and carefully stood up. You heard the scraping of the privacy curtains and looked behind you to see a surprised Hank.
   "You're up! Thank goodness, I've been so worried!" He walked over to you and gave you a hug. You happily hugged back. Getting hugs from Hank was a rare pleasure that you got to feel. He respected people's boundaries, which was a blessing and a curse in its self.
   Hank quickly pulled away when he realized what he was doing. He cleared his throat and spoke again. "You have 102 stitches in your left arm and cuts on your right bicep and cheek, and on your left thigh and calf. You were out cold for 4 days which gave all of your bruises time to heal." He smiled at you.
   "So what your saying is that I seemed worse than I actually was?" Hank hummed in an unclear response. You nodded and Hank left you to get dressed. You look at your left leg as you got dressed and saw the bandages that you hadn't seen before.
   You stepped out into the middle of the infirmary and saw Hank at a desk writing something.
"So long doc, I'll call you if I need anything." You turned towards the doors.
"Actually, after comparing my notes from the last time you had stitches, you've been known to tear them. So, you have to spend your time with me until your stitches are out." You smiled at the thought of spending all your time with Hank.
   "Alright!" You said with an evident happiness. "We'll have loads of fun together!" You walked over to sitting Hank and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind. He looked over his shoulder at you with a hint of blush on his face.
   "I-I'm not very fun." He pushed his glasses up and looked back at his paper work. You frowned slightly.
   "I think you're fun." You saw Hank smile at your complement. "I also think I'm hungry. Do you want anything?" You unwrapped yourself from Hank and walked to the door. He shook his head no and you walked out.

~time skip: later in the week~

You were sitting in in Hank's closet of a office, watching recorded episodes of Star Trek while waiting for Hank to come and get you. He was talking to Charles about cerebro. Science of the mind and such.
At least that's what you thought he was doing, until you saw Charles casually wheel by the open door. You quickly stood up and caught up with him.
"Where's Hank?" Charles stopped and looked at you.
"He's in the lab. I would advise against going down there right now though. We wrecked Cerebro again, and he isn't too happy about it." As if on cue, there was a loud crash that came from downstairs. In the lab. Where harmful chemicals are. And a man...who can turn...into...a-
   OH MY GOD!!
   You spun around and sprinted down three flights of stairs and multiple hallways and corridors. Taking corners as sharp at you could run them, you skidded into the lab just in time to see Hank turn completely blue.
   He whipped around as he heard the door slam against the wall. Unknowing it was you, he threw a beaker at you, which you skillfully dodged. What better way to use your X-Men skills then to fight an X-Man.
   After Hank saw it was you, he stood still, eyeing you, while angrily breathing. You slowly walked into the lab further, keeping your back to the wall and your eyes on him. So far it was just a really intimidating staring contest.
   "Why are you down here!?" Hank yelled. You weren't sure if he was mad at you, or just taking his anger out on you, but you didn't like seeing him this way.
   "Because I worry about you." You said calmly. You slowly took a step forward. Hank broke eye contact and looked at his feet. You walked over to him.
"No one worries about me. Cerebro wouldn't be BROKEN if people worried about me!" At this point you were hugging him while pinning his arms to his sides. You had your head on his chest listening to his slowing heart beat.
   You heard a sniffle and felt a drop fall of your head. "But you worry about me. You care about how I feel." You felt Hank shrink in your arms and you let go so you could look at him. He was back you his normal, not blue, self. "You always hug me back and say nice things about me." He had tears running down his face and his nose was red. He looked directly at you. "You didn't want me to know that you were hurt, so I wouldn't worry about you. Why?"
   "I love you and to see you happy, but if you're worrying you can't be happy." Hank's face didn't change in any way. There was no sign of rejection or approval for your love.
   "You love me? When did this happen?" You thought for a moment. When did this happen?
   "I think it started when you dropped your pen in a bowl of soup, but I didn't know for sure until the lobster rebellion act." Hank smiled and put his arms around your waist and hugged you as he talked.
"I think I fell in love with you when you fished the pen out of my soup, but I also didn't know for sure until the lobster rebellion act." You let out a half hearted laugh.
"Glad we're on the same page." You pulled away from him, cupped his face, and kissed him sweetly.

A/n: Would you like a chapter about the lobster rebellion act? Please comment if you do! Have a wonderful day/ evening!