Crocagator: Warren

Powers: You can talk to/summon lizards. You also have the abilities of multiple different lizards.

   You were sun bathing while talking to Warren, who was perched in a tree, just enjoying the warm summer afternoon. The topic at the moment was Warren trying to persuade his way out of a sticky situation. A story that had the potential of holding you attention, but was failing at it.

   Instead you were drowning out the voice of the overgrown chicken and were straining your ears to focus on the rustling of a nearby bush. You closed your eyes in concentration and stuck your tongue out to smell the air. You sat up with your tongue still out and turned towards where the scent was coming from.

   "And I was like 'hey, I'll let you off the hook' and he- what are you doin?" Warren had finally looked down and noticed your behavior. He hopped out of the tree and landed beside you. He looked at your face and copied what you were doing to try had figure out what it was.

   You opened your eyes and glanced at the bird man who had his tongue out too.

   "Close your mouth, I can smell your breath." Warren looked at you in confusion for a moment until he remembered.

   "Oh, you smell with your tongue, like a snake." Warren continued to watch as you slithered over to the bush emanating the smell. "What are you smelling?" You crawled into the bush and rustled around for a moment, then walked out on your knees, holding an alligator on your arms.

"A scaly baby!" Warren looked at the three foot reptile that seemed to be hugging you with its feet and tail.

"A crocodile?" You frowned and set the creature down.

"It's an alligator, you pigeon." Warren made a face of dissatisfaction at your insult and crossed his arms.

"What's the difference?" You scoffed and took a breath to prepare for your info dump.

"Alligators have a U shaped snout, whereas crocodiles have a V shape. Alligator teeth can be hidden in the mouth and a crocodile's teeth are exposed. They tend to be darker than crocs and they are less aggressive! Not to mention that their jaw strength is greater!" Warren sniffed and glanced at the gator.

"But they look the same." You widened your eyes and furrowed your brows in a confused concern for the bird brain in front of you.

"I gave you three distinct features to tell them apart with." Your voice was monotone with just a hint of annoyance and a dash of disgust. Warren gave a quick little nod at your response.

"Give me another feature."

"Gator's eyes are flatter."

"One more."

"Nose is bigger."

"One more."

"Looks chubbier than a crocodile."

"One more."

"IS AN ALLIGATOR!" You threw your arms up in the air. "THIS IS AN ALLIGATOR!"

"People won't be able to tell that in passing!" Right after he said that, Hank passed by and noticed the reptile.

"Is that an alligator?" You let out a triumphant 'HA' and pointed at Hank.

"Yes it is!" You stood up and did a happy jig then picked up your gator and danced with him. You lifted it above your head and imitated the Dirty Dancing lift.

"That was Hank, he doesn't count!" Warren pouted. Scott's voice rang out from behind you.

"Y/n, why do you have an alligator?!" You tucked the scaly creature under your arm and happily yelled back.

"I found him in a bush!" You turned you Warren with a smug smile and sing sang at him.

"I was right and you were wrong. Na Na, Na, Na, Na Na." You blew a raspberry at him and set your gator on the ground.

Peter appeared with a light breeze following and stopped beside the three of you. He squatted and pat the reptile on the head. He peered up at you then back at the gator.

"Can we name it Gatorade?" You nodded at the pun of a name.

"Yes we can." Warren's head snapped up to look at you in shock.

"We're keeping it?!"

A/n: sorry this one is short, I hope you enjoyed it though.
Have a wonderful day/ evening 💙