Character Headcannons

Sean:

   He loves snakes and has one as a pet that he named Noodle.

Alex:

   He loves to cook/bake and shop for different foods. He loves it when his partner cooks with him, but rarely lets them cook for him.

Hank:

   Has a constant supply of food or snacks. He has lifesavers in his pockets when he goes out so if someone is having a low blood sugar he can help.

Kurt:

   Loves movies about dancing. He has copies of Dirty Dancing, Footloose, Flashdance and just about any other dancing movie you can think of.

Peter:

   Love the LOTR and The Hobbit books and convinces his partner to either read them or listen to an audio book so he can discuss them afterwards.

Jubilee:

   Has tons of Bath and Body Works sprays. Her desk is covered in them and if anyone needs to smell good, you can almost guaranty that she will be there with 50 different flavors.

Warren:

   Sleeps in a squatted form perched on top of random things. You could find him asleep on top of the fridge or (somehow) a lamp.

Darwin:

   He plays the piano and likes to write little songs for people he likes or about his favorite things.

Raven:

   Gets up before her partner to make them breakfast or get them coffee. She also likes to walk them to work or have lunch with them on their break.

Erik:

   Takes his partner to Shakespeare in the Park and makes them sit through the entire thing and seems to be truly shocked about the story twists even though he knows what going to happen.

Charles:

   Secretly loves Lipton tea.

Logan:

   Loves butterscotch candy and has a candy dish filled with it next to the door so he can have one leaving and coming home.

A/n: I'm back at it with this book! You may have noticed that I have a few new books, so if you want to look at those you can.
Hope you have a wonderful/ evening 💙