part 34

Next part after 350 votes and 90 comments.....

Ignore all mistakes.....

Rahul pointed gun towards rashmi.

R- ye kya kr rhe ho.... pagal ho gye ho kya... neeche kro ise....

Ra- shehnaaz ko drugs wale injections dene ke liye kisne kaha tha....

R- mu... mujhe ... kya pta.....

Ra- sach sach bolo rashmi... kyuki agar jhuth bologi to uska koi fayda nhi h....

R- dekho rahul... hum shanti se baith kr baat krte h na.... tum gun neeche kro....

Ra- ohh shut up rashmi.... maine tumhe pehle warn kiya tha ki shehnaaz ko harm krne ki galti mat krna... i thought tum sirf use sidharth se alag krna chahti ho but now....

R- maine sach me kuch nhi kiya rahul.... tum jaladbazi kr rhe ho....

Ra- ohhh... wait...

He call that man who gave injections to sana.

Ra- maine tumhe kon se injections dene ke liye kaha tha..

M- si... sir neend wale....

Ra- to tumne dusre kyu diye...

M- woh... woh rashmi mam ne kaha tha.... agar maine... maine aisa nhi kiya.... to woh mujhe mar dengi...

Rahul shoot him and he died on the place. Rashmi widen her eyes in shock as he didn't think once while shooting him. She gulped her saliva in fear.

Ra- now your turn....

R- nhi rahul... mujhe maaf krdo... plz...

Ra- bilkul nhi.... ab shehnaaz to mujhe milegi hi lekin jo tumne kiya h uski saza bhi m tumhe dunga....

Before she could say anything he shoot her and she fall on the floor.

At the same time there was another sound of gun shoot. Rahul look at the door and saw police standing there. He tried to run but they caught him. Four men were to handle rahul. Sidharth came in front of him and look at him with extreme anger in his eyes.

Sid- where is shehnaaz??..

Ra- nhi btaunga....

Sid- dekho... shanti se puch rha hu bta do.... warna acha nhi hoga....

Ra- bilkul nhi... shehnaaz meri h... or use phir se tumhare pass nhi jane dunga... kabhi nhi...

He shouted and sidharth punch him hard that blood started oozing from his nose...

I- is jgah ko ache se check kro... woh yhi hongi....

Sana was laying on floor and slowly open her eyes. She look at here and there. It was all dark. She could not see anything. She wanted to run away from here but she also don't know where is she. Tears were flowing from the her eyes.

Sidharth saw a room which was locked.

A- bhaiya ispe to tala lga h.... iski key jrur rahul ke pass hogi... m abhi lekr aata hu....

He was about to go but sidharth broke the door and go inside. And here he saw sana sitting on floor crying.... his eyes welled up to saw her like this. He take some steps towards her and whispered.

Sid- shehnaaz....

Sana listen the sound of door break. She thought it was again rahul. She get scared and hide her face in her knees and started crying. But as she listen her name from him. She look up to saw her sidharth standing in front of her.

S- sidharth....

She get up and run towards him. She hugged him tightly hiding her face in his neck.

He close his eyes as she hugged him. He felt as if he get his life back.

S- tumne aane me itni der kyu kardi sidharth... pta h m kitna dar gyi thi.....

Sid- i m sorry meri jaan.... i m really very sorry.....

He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Sid- tum thik hona... kuch hua to nhi....

S- i m fine.....

Sid- thank god....

He said pulling her in his arms again. He caressed her hairs to calm her down as she was crying hard.

S- sidharth mujhe ghar jana h.....

Sid- hmm chlo....

He broke the hug and take her outside the room. Sana saw rahul and hold sidharth hand tightly. He noticed her. Without paying any attention to rahul he take sana out from there and made her sit inside the car. He sit on driver seat asking aadi to handle rahul.

He drove towards home. In the way he kept looking at sana but she didn't said a word in whole journey. They reached their. Sid came out from the car and also took sana.

As they enter inside and sm saw her.

Sm- sana....

She go towards her and hug her tightly.

Sm- meri bachi... tu thik h na....

She said breaking the hug and cupped her face. Sana just nodded. Sm look at sidharth worried.

Sid- mom thodi der rest krle.... thik ho jaegi...

Sm- hmmm....

Sidharth took her in their room. They enter inside the room.

Sid- shehnaaz....

Sana look at sidharth and hugged him.

Sid- kya hua h shehnaaz....

S- m bhot dar gyi thi sidharth...

Sid- sorry baby....

S- where is my avi.... ?

Sid- umm i think you should take rest...

S- lekin....

Sid- meri jaan sab thik h.... tum pehle kuch kha lo or phir thodi der rest krlo plz.... you need this....

S- hmmm.... tum kahi nhi jaoge na....

Sid- nhi.... m yhi hu... tumhare pass...

S- pakka...

Sid- hmm... chlo...

He feed her the food which was sent by sm. After that he made her lay down on bed. He sit beside her and caressed her hairs to make her sleep. Sana was so scared... she hold his hand and close her eyes. After some time when she fall in deep slumber. He kissed her forehead and came out from the room.

Sm- kaisi h woh....

Sid- so rhi h abhi....

Sm- avi ke bare me pucha usne...

Sid- ha....

Sm- to... tumne bta diya ki woh canada gya h....

Sid- abhi nhi... but it's just a matter for 2 months... uske baad woh vapis aa jaega... or shehnaaz bhi thik ho jaegi...

Sm- or tab tak use kya jwaab doge....

Sid- m baad me use bta dunga....

Sm- raat ho gyi h tumhe bhi so jana chahiye....

Sid- hmm...

How's the part??🤗

Favorite scene?!😊

Any suggestions or changes......🤔

Do votes n comments plz........🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗