part 35

Next part after 350 votes and 80 comments....

Midnight....

"It was all dark. Sana was locked in a room. No one was there. Suddenly two men came towards her. She got scared. She started stepping back. She wanted run away but they caught her. They hold her hands tightly. She was screaming and crying for help."

S- sidharthhh...

Sidharth wake up with a jerk and saw her screaming in sleep....

S- chodo mujhe.... dur rho mujhse....

Sid- shehnaaz...

S- nhi... plzz... jane do mujhe....

Sid- shehnaaazzz

Sana open her eyes. She was sweating badly.

Sid- koi nhi h baby.... utho....

He made her sit. Sana look here and there but didn't find anyone. She look at sidharth with teary eyes. She hugged him tightly and started crying.

S- woh mujhe maar denge sidharth....

Sid- koi kuch nhi krega... m hu na yaha....

He rubbed her back to calm her down. After some time he gently broke the hug.

Sid- relax shehnaaz.... everything is fine.... so jao... m hu yha... tumhare pass ...

He said holding her hand. Sana nodded and slept hugging him.

Next morning....

Sidharth wake up and saw sana sleeping peacefully in his arms. He smile looking at her. After a long distance he saw again like this...

Sid- i love you so much baby.... ye 2 hafte m bta nhi sakta kitne mushkil the mere liye.... i missed you every second...  nhi reh sakta tumhare bina.... ab kabhi tumhe khud se dur nhi hone dunga meri jaan.....

He kissed her forehead and get up without disturbing her. He look at his room.

Sid- ohhh god... i m missing you avi.... i know tumhe gye hue abhi 3 din hi hue h pr kya kru meri jaan... pta nhi kaisa hoga.... i hope you are happy.... bhot jaldi tumhe vapis le aaunga....

He get ready and go downstairs.

Sid- mom mujhe kuch kaam h... m thodi der me aa jaunga... shehnaaz so rhi h... uska khyaal rakhna....

Sm- hmmm....

Sidharth left.

After some hours....

Sidharth came back.

Sm- sidharth aa gya...

Sid- hmmm... shehnaaz neeche aayi??

Sm- ha.. m use le aayi thi... breakfast ke baad woh upar chli gyi.... jab m use bulane gyi to uska room locked tha so mujhe lga woh so rhi h isiliye m wapis aa gyi.... tab se woh neeche nhi aayi...

Sid- m aata hu....

Sidharth go towards their room and saw it was locked from inside. He knocked so many times.

Sid- shehnaaz open the door.

She didn't open the door but he listen sound of something breaking. He got panic.

Sid- shehnaaz what are you doing... open the door....

Not getting any reply he hurriedly check his pocket and thanked god to find spare keys of his room.