part 39

Sid- shehnaaz i have a surprise for you....

S- acha... to btao jaldi....

Sid- abhi nhi sham ko....

S- kya... phir sidha sham ko de hi dete... ab mujhse wait nhi hoga....

Sid- thode time ki hi to baat h...

S- haa😔

It was evening time when door bell ring. They were sitting in living area.

Sid- tumhara surprise aa gya....

S- ohh...

She happily go and open the door. Everyone was smiling looking at her as they know about her surprise. 

Sana open the door and saw her dad standing there. Sana hug him.

S- dad.... kaise h aap....

D- m bilkul thik hu... tum kaisi ho....

S- bhot achi...

Sana broke the hug.

S- avi kaha h??

D- pehle apne dad se to mil lo...

S- dad... plzz

He smile.

D- woh rha...

He move from his place and sana saw avinash was walking on his feet by holding her mom hand. Sana was shocked to saw him walking. Avi saw sana and became very happy.

A- mumma....

Sana run towards him and pick him up in her arms... hug him tightly.

S- mera bacha....

Some drops of tears roll down from her eyes as she meet him after so many weeks. She had never stay this away from him before...

Sidharth came outside and meet her father. He look at sana smiling. He become happy to saw them.

Sid- meri jaan...

D- kon...

Sid- dono...

Sidharth realized what he did. He look at her dad who laughed on him. Sidharth blushed.

5 years later....

A seven years old avi come back from his school.

A- mumma....

Sana came downstairs and her hug her tightly.

A- i missed you...

S- tum daily school jate ho.... itne bade ho gye ho... ab tak tumhe aadat ho jani chahiye... pr tum...

Sm- jab uske papa ko adat nhi h to woh to phir bhi abhi chota bacha h....