Night out

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in my cot reading a book as most of my friends were out in kouh while I was stuck inside our base most of the time. Because of my big sister and her peerage, I had to stay in all the time so that we wouldn't be discovered, and it was pissing me off. I groaned as I laid back in my bed and sighed. I was beyond bored, I had read my book repeatedly, and I needed something new and exciting to do for once. I

Sasha:" Y/n."

I looked up to see Sasha as she spoke.

Sasha:" Me and everyone else are going out for dinner just letting you know."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Okay."

Sasha sat down next to me cot and spoke worriedly.

Sasha:" Something wrong?"

Y/n:" No, I'm just sick of being cooped up in here."

Sasha sighed and scratched the back of her head.

Sasha:" Y/n, I know that it's not fun being stuck here, but I think there is something to make it better."

Y/n:" How so?"

Sasha leaned close to me and whispered into my ear.

Sasha:" I have seven large bags of gummy bears in my room; you can have two of them."

I smiled as I thanked Sasha and hugged her. Sasha broke the hug before exiting my room and leaving with the rest of the group; I entered Sasha's room and looked at the candy bags before opening and bag took a handful of gummy bears and gobbled them up. I began to eat more and more of the tasty treat. I sat in the main room of the out base and ate the gummy bears. Suddenly, my vision became weird and wobbly as I spoke, but my voice was slowed down and low.

Y/n:" I don't feel so good."

I looked at my hands as I gulped in worry at what I saw.

*Three hours later*

Third-person P.O.V~

The group of scouts entered the base after coming back from dinner as Hange spoke while holding a pizza box.

Hange:" Hey Y/n! We're back; we brought you some pizza."

Hange got no response from Y/n.

Hange:" Connie, could go check on Y/n."

Connie:" Sure."

Connie entered Y/n's room and quickly came out.

Connie:" He's not there, but there is a bunch of gummy bears all over the floor."

Hange:" Gummy bears?"

Connie:" Yeah, there are like five bags in there."

Sasha growled in anger as he shouted.