Family reunion

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n growled as he struggled to put his tie on for the group's event. They were having dinner with the Gremory family at some family restaurant they had bought, and the group of scouts was told to dress up for this occasion. Y/n growled as he threw his tie onto the ground and shouted out.

Y/n:" Aren't these things supposed to come with clips!?"

Annie entered Y/n's room as he spoke.

Annie:" Hey, I heard shouting in here. Is everything okay?"

Y/n sighed as he spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm just getting frustrated at this stupid tie."

Annie:" Need some help?"

Y/n sighed before he spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah."

Annie sighed and helped her friend before speaking.

Annie:" Are you nervous?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I am. I mean, it's been eleven years since I have last seen them. Plus, they are probably going to be bitches just like Rias."

Annie:" Oh, come on, I'm sure that they're not all bad."

Y/n:" Well, if they are all like Rias, they could be a bitch."

Annie finished helping Y/n with his tie as he spoke.

Annie:" True, Rias is definitely kind of a bitch but, try not to think about it like that. Maybe you could focus on all the good food we are going to eat."

Y/n:" I could, but I'm not Sasha."

Annie slightly chuckled at his joke before the two of them joined the group as they all departed for this gathering. The group all piled into the car that the Gremory family had called for them to bring them to dinner. Hange turned back and spoke to the Gremory male.

Hange:" Now remember Y/n, we are trying not to get on your family's bad side; we need their information, so please try not to insult them."

Y/n:" But that's what I was looking forward to."

Hange:" I know, but now is not the time for it."

Y/n sighed, and he cursed under his breath while looking out the window of the car. After a couple of minutes, they pulled up to the restaurant and parked, seeing that there were no other cars in the parking lot. They entered the restaurant and noticed that no one else was there. Mikasa gripped Y/n's arm as she spoke with narrowed eyes.

Mikasa:" Guys, I don't like this."

Y/n:" You and me both."

Y/n looked around as he was slightly panicking.

???:" Um, hello, are you Y/n?"

The group looked to see a little boy with red hair and blue eyes.

Y/n:" Yeah, I am. Who are you, kid?"

The boy smiled and spoke.

Millicas:" I am Millicas Gremory; nice to meet you."

The group of scouts turned their heads at Y/n as he spoke.

Y/n:" Don't look at me. I don't know anything about this kid."

Millicas cleared his thought before speaking.

Millicas:" Um, Uncle Y/n, could you and your group, please follow me."

The group followed the young child to a long table with Rias, her peerage, and the rest of Y/n's family. Zeoticus smiled seeing his youngest child.