Epilogue

Third-person P.O.V. ~

Several Marly soldiers stood on the ship's deck that was in the marly ship porting, looking around to make sure that there weren't any instructors or stowaways on board the vessel. One of the soldiers fell to the ground making one of them one towards their comrade, and saw that they had a hole clean through their head. With an explosion of blood from their head, a soldier fell down dead before a steel cable was fired into the side of the ship. His O.M.D. gear pulled up y/n before he disengaged his O.M.D. wires and fell, landing on his feet. Y/n looked around and heard guns cock as he turned around to see serval Marly soldiers pointing their guns at him. Y/n smirked as he readied his guns and was about to slaughter them all but, Y/n's phone began to ring in his pocket. One of the soldiers shouted as Y/n sighed.

Soldier:" Y/n Gremory, you an enemy of the mar-"

Y/n's ringing phone interrupted the soldier's words before he spoke.

Y/n:" H-hey sorry, mind if I take this."

Y/n answered his phone while also using his gun, blowing off the head of one of the soldiers as he spoke.

Y/n:" Hello?"

Mira:" Hi, daddy!"

Y/n smiled as he heard his daughter's voice.

Y/n:" Why hello Mira, for what reason is my lovely daughter calling today."

Mira:" Two things could I have some help with a math homework question, and could you possibly talk to Irina auntie about having a play date with Grisha?"

Grisha was Y/n and Irina's son while also being the half-sister to Mira. Y/n continued to slaughter all of the soldiers around him as he spoke to his little girl on the phone.

Y/n:" Yeah, it's no problem. I'll talk to her right away about it now about your math problem."

As Y/n killed the final soldier, their body dropping to the ground.

Mira:" Daddy, what is five times ten?"

Y/n:" That would be fifty, darling."

Mira:" Thanks, papa!"

Y/n smiled as he spoke to his daughter.

Y/n:" Also, just for future reference, dear, anything times ten is just that number you are multiplying times ten with a zero at the end of it."

Mira:" Thanks, daddy!"

Y/n smiled as his daughter hung up the call before he put his phone in his pocket. Y/n fired his O.M.D. gear, grappling up onto the top of the ship. Y/n scanned the coastline, checking to see if there were any anti titan artillery cannons. Y/n pulled out a communicator and turned it on, and spoke into it.

Y/n:" Eren, it's time."

Eren:" Understood."

Y/n smiled as he saw a yellow bolt of lightning strike the earth as Eren's titan form emerged from the smoke before he let out a mighty roar as he charged forward about to destroy the marly shipyard. Y/n watched with glee in his eyes as Eren charged forward, smashing a building on his way as Y/n took a bite out of his sandwich.

* Four-month time skip*

Y/n's eyes twitched before he yawned and woke up, opening his eyes and sitting up in the bed, groaning as he did so. Y/n looked to see Pieck sleeping next to him and smiled. Y/n got out of bed and got dressed before going downstairs to see Mikasa cooking as she turned around and smiled at him.

Mikasa:" Good morning, darling~."

Y/n smiled as they hugged before Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" So Mikasa, where is everyone?"

Mikasa:" Well, Annie went shopping; Hange took Ruby and Michel out grocery shopping, and Sasha is out hunting with Conner, and Pieck is still upstairs."

After Y/n had been given the information he needed, and grabbed some breakfast and sat down at the dining room table, Mikasa sat at the table as she spoke.

Mikasa:" Hey uh, Y/n, could I talk to you about some things?"

Y/n:" Of course, dear."

Mikasa placed her hand on her husband's as she spoke.

Mikasa:" So are you going to go the Marly peace treaties?"

Y/n:" No, Zeke is afraid that I will punch someone again."

Mikasa:" I see. Now the other thing, I got a call from Rias the other day."

I clenched my fists in anger, just thinking about my sister as Mikasa spoke.

Mikasa:" And well, since our child is on the way and is going to be here soon. Don't you think we should give our children the option to get to know their extended family?"

I sighed as I looked down and thought about it for a second.

Y/n:" I will let the children decide that; I mean, I don't like my family, but I shouldn't deprive my kids of the option of getting to know their aunt and uncle, so if they want to get to know Rias and Sirzechs I won't stop them."

Mikasa smiled as she spoke.

Mikasa:" That's nice, dear."

Y/n smiled as he began to eat his breakfast, being happy about his life witch hadn't started out very good but over time through the love shown to him by the one's closet to him. His life truly did become one worth living.