Feel the Beauty Of City

Virat's pov

Somewhere in london

Somewhere in london.....
Strucked in traffic over tower bridge he thought it's his last day in london .
Mumbling bye to his friends he went out of the car and said " I will join you guys in a bit"
Taking in the beautiful serene view of Thames river felt really soothing .
Sun was making different shades with sky ,somewhere little dark and somewhere appearing little shades of yellow and orange colors.
It was his third time of visiting India due to his studies .
This time he is 25 years old young and handsome boy - ended his Master in business .
To fly to India because his father had given him enough time for his studies .
He keeps on nagging upon him to take his responsibilities .
"that is being a crown prince and as well as taking the business "
Thus he was worried for his father's health.
He went back to his apartment .
He zipped his suitcase and finished his packing and handed it to his friend Jason who will be dropping him airport.

Jason asked "Done with packing"while getting the car keys.
Virat hummed and took his phone and looked around to check.
Jumping beside his friend , looking for his headphones he mumbled " let's go otherwise I will be missing my flight".
After reaching the airport he half hugged his best friend Jason and asked him to pay a visit to India.
Flight went very smoothly .
It was eight by the time he reached India after a prolonged journey of fourteen hours from Preston to Delhi and then Delhi to Udaipur.
Kesar was standing at the airport to receive him.
Kesar welcomed him with a garland of marigold and rose .
Kesar bowed his head in front of me and said with his toothy smile" welcome back hukum, everyone in umaid bhawan is waiting for you ".
He opened the door of black Range rover for me .

*******************

When the car reached the gate of the estate made me realize something is going very fishy here

Why is so much security is needed ?
It's no because of him for sure.
Umaid Bhawan was decorated with fairy lights and flowers .
The decoration indicate that there is going to be party in his house .
He didn't want meet any business man right after his fourteen hours flight.
There is something else which made him worried .
He recalled his father's words " Family comes first, even if you are in your death bed".

Mrs Rupali Singh Rathore wearing a blue color saree with daisy print on it.she was standing there with few servants took the plate from the maid ,rotated it in circular clockwise direction.
I huffed in silence for few minutes torture .
I bend to touch my mother's feet and asked her"how are you RaniMa".
Taking his son in a bear hug she replied " feeling better now after seeing you for so long time ".
Rupali had two children one boy named virat and a girl named Vishaka.
They went into the living area and started proceeding to his father's study .
Knowing well his father where he would be,Vishaka joined them in their way .
" how have you been brother ,see we are throwing a party for your return ".

He went straight to his father study.
He knocked with his knuckles for two times on the glass door to grap his father attention .
His father said in very polite yet authority in voice " come in".
After all he is the great king of udaipur.