Drunk Confession

Naina Pov

He shushed me by saying let him complete first. We were very close to each other .I could smell alcohol in his breathes .

I knew he will not harm me but I don't know how much control he has over his senses neither I want to test it.I am afraid from his drunk state since our wedding day.

I can't forget that day even after trying ample of times.I can see he is making efforts but at the same time he also  maintaining a safe distance.I don't know why but I feel like he is only fulfilling his obligation.
It hurts when I think, I am a mere forced responsibility on him .

Or he is being gracious that I have saved him.I don't want this feeling of pity , gratefulness, envious or burden on some one.

"Why can't anybody see me as a person who I am........"

He is hiding something from me.
Train of my thoughts halted when he said

" You have eyes that I would miss sunset for.

You were looking gorgeous tonight...

Correction ...... You always look beautiful....Biwi....
I was wondering if I was imagining or in any kind of illusion .....

Such a gorgeous and marvelous woman is mine..

I have to keep reminding myself to blink.

Only mine......."

With that he kissed my forehead making me press my eyes close and savoring the moment.

First I thought he was only buttering me because I was angry.
Finally heard what I was eagerly waiting for.He complimented me while fluttering me. I was over the moon after hearing him.
He has this power of switching my moods .He can make me happy at the same time can make me cry .
He is the most unpredictable .....and mysterious man I ever met in my life.
Suddenly he hovered over me and
joined his head with mine .
When I made no struggle he signed heavily.

" Do you have any idea how beautiful you look when you are angry Biwi...

Did I  ever told you that your nose get red when you try to act furious ."

to which I shook my head in.

" No..!!"

He chuckled on my answer and I continued

" How would I know that.....?"

" But now you know...."

" Very much.."

" when you always behave hot and cold with me.."I complainted about his rude behaviour.

" Hmm.... Complaining.....
         ..........All ears.
Come on keep on going .... let me hear you out ........ your problem.
And what's wrong I have done to deserve this....... awful night....
Not awful anymore.....????" He whispered but I still heard the last part.I didn't get it but still tried to understand with my genius mind.
He didn't shifted from his place but adjusted his whole weight on his right arm and captivated me with his intense gaze.
I contemplated to speak truth or keep my thoughts to myself.
I choose the later one because somewhere I knew he will not remember anything or a single word in the morning.
So I thought to voice my mind and also I have heard that people don't lie when they are drunk.

I was curious to know about him and might get some answers of my questions.

" Why are you doing this....???" He furrowned and raise his brows in confusion.