Shopping

Naina and her family reached Jodhpur at sharp 8 o' clock in the morning .
Niranjan shekhawat , 23 years old , completed his studies from Delhi university ,currently helping in his family business .
Niranjan  came to pick  up her family .
Naina was happy to see Niranjan .
It's been years after which she met her best buddy .
Niranjan's family own small business in Jodhpur related hotels and few shopping complexs.
Their living arrangements  were done  in Chandera In which was near Niranjan    place.
Naina gave a conference call to her friends to know the further plans .
📞 Nikita: "how about we all catch up at McDonald ".
📞 Niranjan : "Sounds good  to me and  really need your suggestion for what to wear on my enagement".
📞 Shubham: "Simple wear a Sherwani" .
📞 Naina: "How about  Pazama Kurta and half  jacket with embroidery". 
📞 Harshita:" Best among all wear a Superman costume 😂😂  what says guys".
📞 Rohit:"hehe ..... I would love see him,he would  look   really eyes catching and no one gona spot Aditi  beside him".
📞 Niranjan: I don't want to steal Aditi's limelight. So who is up for shopping now.
Unison No ! from Rohit ,Harshita and Shubham.
Nikita nd Naina love to  do shopping  .
So they planed there get-together in McDonald and after that they will go for the shopping .
Naina got ready in Peach  color  jumpsuit  with white polka dot .

All the crazy friends met at McDonald as planned .
Everyone gave their order to one person and waited for food .
While waiting they all started pulling Niranjan leg after all he was the first among his group to get engaged .
They made jokes, laughed 😆 and discussed their friends love life .
Orders were arrived and everyone started devouring the hot meal.
While discussing everyone start telling how their partner should be and what qualities they should hold.
Next turn person who was suppose to share was Naina. She felt little nervous to presented her opinions about it.
Everyone started laughing becoz Naina was never been in relationships .Listening these kind of stuffs from Naina was really indigestable.
Due to his father transfer she never able to get anyone special .
Though her expections were not less then any other girls .
She said " yaar kisko dekh kar dil mei guitar or background mei Dhole nhi baaje abhi takk , that sparking connection nhi mila ."
Boy with dynamic personality will suit me better then any simple guy.Until I get one , I will not be settling .
Harshita winked at Naina saying " Our little princess want a bad boy ".
No ! I didn't said that ohk , it just that my mom said that " never settle for less".
"And what else she told you about your Prince Charming  😉 "shubhum joined harishta to make the game more funny .
Naina got caught in deep thought without realizing .
" oooh! Madam back to earth , come out from your wonderland " nikita got her attention by snapping her fingers infront of Naina.
Naina was embarrassed for zonning out &murmured a sorry to her friends .
She scolded her  conscience   for doing so because she is doing it alot nowadays .
After leaving for Mall Nikita , Niranjan and Naina had decided a small suprise for adhiti .
Where Niranjan will be performing for love of his life.
Three of them reached mall owned by Shekawat.

                     ***********
Virat Pov
Maharaj will reaching in half and hours. I should take a look to presentation and arrangements .
He was wearing a grey businesses suit.  Which was clinging  perfect upon  him like a second skin.
He was looking hot in the outfit and combed his hair  back neatly  .
He left his hotel room to meet Sunil and kesar waiting in  reception  .
They gave details of the meeting.
" Sir ,Mr Parihar will be joining the meeting with her daughter and few boards members." Sunil told him while opening the file to get his signature .