Nagnechi Mata Temple

Naina Pov

Haveli looks marvelous .It huge and has beautiful stone carving on it. The car stop in front of driveway that when I realized I was gwaking the mansion like an idiot.
We got down from the car and I was only to stop by Virat. I don't understand what's happening to him. Why is he being so clingy suddenly.

Really I don't know why I feel butterflies in my belly when he touches me.
I don't have control on my body. Every single time when he holds my hands or come closer to me I felt melting in his embrace.
Oh God I mean I was literally blushing when he asked me to act in front of reporters. God they are everywhere,Can't just stay away from us........ We also have our personal life. When I ran off from him, I got collided with Rupali aunty....... Oooh
I guess it's high time that I should start calling her Ma or Rani Sa.......... This so annoying....... She gave are you alright look.

"I am sorry, I wasn't looking. "I said bowing my head down in embarrassment because still I could feel my heart racing. I was embarrassed what if she saw us like that oooh ......... "Oh God! What should I do "I talked back to myself.
"watch where are you going Naina....... "she said and continued "Go and freshen up, soon we will be leaving for the temple. "

"Ji Rani Sa ! ...."I nodded and meet Vish in the hallway.
"Come Bhabi Sa ,I will show you your room".I tailed after her. She showed me a large room with big window similar to our Umaid Bhawan .It was decorated with Maroon curtains and walls were painted in pearl color .

"You like it...... "she asked me.

"Yes, very much dear Vish, Thank you " I said gestured her to sit.

"Don't thank me, It was Mom's idea......... Your suitcases are here and I should leave you need to rest ."

"Call me if need my help in getting ready for the veneration .. "I nodded .

she left and I checked my phone in hope of getting any kind of message or miss call of my parents.
I dropped a message in my friends group that I am in Jodhpur ,At least I can meet them when I am here.
I got freshen up and got dressed into a peacock green color lehenga and a coral duppata. I pinned the duppata on my left shoulder in a way that the plates of my downward giving it a style of Rajasthani traditional look. I put a kamarband on my waist and wore all the jewelry one by one from the box which Rupali Ma gave me.
This jewellery give me a authentic royal look and it is designed beautifully. It's looks like Rupali Ma gave her own jewelry .

"Wow, I am so touched even think about the possibility. "I thought.
I finally got ready and when I saw my reflection in mirror.

"I look like a child who's gotten into their
mothers jewellery box. I Don't think that they suits me well. "I can't help but think Why these ornaments and fancy dress are required.
After sometime Vish came and as always compliment me. It's not like I was complaining but I think she always do this to cheer me up. She adjusted the veil on my head and said that everyone is waiting in living room for us. We quickly went to the living area.
Everyone complemented me and I felt blushing . While we were getting out
I got to know that Virat will not be coming with us. I first felt bad but thought maybe he didn't want to perform veneration with me and that should be okay with me.

"I don't know why I feel this urge to see him once. "

I saw around 10 to 12 black Mercedes and so many security guards around us making me feel like no less the a prime minister of a country.

When we got settled in the car I asked Janhvi Ma about the place and she elborate like tourist guide .I like her friendly nature how she turns grave environment into humor talk show.

"Rathore Kshatriyas of Rajasthan must visit this place once in their lifetime at least. It is Historic temple established centuries back ago.
This Temple is totally transformed in last few years as the Locals started contributing and later by all Rathores for making Complete New Temple.