Chapter 14.5: Shampoo and Drugs

As the fight began to get louder and louder, and I lost more and more control over the situation, I turn around and begin walking away. I heard Kokoru begin attacking them, so I realized I got lucky with Kokoru just around the corner.

"Heyy~ I know yoouuuuu.." Akira said, hanging from my arms.
"Yeah, I do too. Thanks Koko!" I said, as I opened the car door with my shoe and put Akira in the front seat. I entered the drivers seat and started the ignition, as Akira fell asleep on the window.

It gave me time to theorize. What did I do to get such improbable luck? I live such a good life that everyday is the same day over and over again. I can't go one day without the wallets, the bird shit, all of it is the same. Till I met Akira. God luck was on my side with her.

We arrived home and I put Akira to sleep, as I began walking around my house. I noticed something.. different. There was an unusual comic book at the door. Why was it there, I wondered. Hmm.. well it's already there. Might as well read it.

 Might as well read it

What? 

..What? 

What's an Among Us? Is the Whip and Nae Nae like a dance? Or is it a song? No, the character Wofe describes it as a dance. But what is a Wofe? I.. I don't.. really know..?

I closed my eyes.
And opened them to see two doors next to me.
Wait.. this isn't my house. What's down these halls? 

I noticed the two doors had two switches, one for light and one for the door. I pressed the door and the door shut, and I pressed the light and the hallway lit up.

Ok.. so maybe I need to close these doors from something? I listen closely to hear.. something in the distance.. it's saying "Among Us" over and over again. Wait.. It's getting closer?

I back up from the door and press the door button, as something began to bang the door. 
I turned on the light to see a giant, man-sized turd at the door. I tried knocking on the glass to ask it to stop.. until I heard clicking behind me.

I turned to face the other door, as another man-sized object appears in the darkness.

IMMEDIATLY I closed that door, but then realize it's using up power to keep these doors shut.
But it doesn't make sense? How do these doors use powers when the close DOWN? Shouldn't the power be used when the door is kept up?

I noticed the banging on the door to my left stopped, and a shadow ran past it. I opened the door to see.. Nothing.

I turned on the light on the door on my right and saw the Giant Shampoo bottle still there, with no eyes and a jaw I could see through.
Ok.. maybe this is a dream. All dreams have meaning, right? What's the meaning behind this dream? If I could find th-

I hear something.

It was loud, VERY loud. It was laughing, deep laughing. It sounded as if it was already here. I looked around the office for something to defend myself with. I picked up a flashlight and shined it down the hallway.

To see an armless dinosaur staring right back at me. 
It was standing still, but I didn't care.
I stood up and hit it in the nose with the flashlight, as I began running around for an exit.

I pushed a door open and kept running to see that the skies are black. My eyes skin was colored black with the sky dying my skin.

I kept walking around, trying to find a way to wake up.

I found my house and used the flashlight to break the window open.
I found myself on the couch, but I looked dead. My left arm was purple, and my body just looked rough.

I entered it like a door.

And woke up.

I opened the door and went outside to see, across the street, someone at Okawa's house, just digging around.

I had.. the weirdest dream. I think I could talk to someone about it. It wouldn't hurt. 

I stepped into the house to see it was Kokoru, just digging around the old house. 

"You too?" I asked him, as I leaned against the broken wall.
"Rhed? What're you doing here?"
"I wanted to check the rubble too. Akira's asleep, and nobody else is up." I told him, as he raised an eyebrow.
"You don't seem cautious, like Okawa was." Kokoru said. Pph, that's kinds funny because..
"It's because if you were a threat, you would've gutted Okawa Toe to Throat at the fight at school." I said, kicking rubble toward him. 

"What's your point?" Kokoru said, as I walked up to him.

"I just wanna walk around with a friend! We're friends, yeah?"