𝟑 ┇ 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡

Its been about a month since i made it here . What can i say life is good. I really like it here its way better than St. Louis atmosphere wise and population wise. I love it.

I got closer to my uncles . They literally like my bestfriends in the whole world besides tooter . He acts like my uncle and not my friend as he should but thats still my buddy.

My daddy and Reign been on Vacation for a while . He cheating on her and she cheating on him but its not my business whatever floats they boat.

For me , well im good. My business is up and running and it so far bought in customers. I work from home at the moment but soon i want to be International and people working for me. Im going to make M's off this but it takes time and that's all i got really.

I need some friends tho. I need to get out and try finding friends because staying in the house gets boring when you're alone. Im still getting use to the whole Atlanta life . People out here is way different. They look much dirtier and who knows if they have your best interest by heart.

Today Zeeky , tankie , and Juno is taking me to where they hang out at and after they were taking me to a modern restaurant out here. It's currently 2 and they said be ready by 3. I did my lil shower routine and decided to put on this cute two piece set with silk shorts and a matching crop that ties up in the middle.

As for my hair , it was in its natural curly state all i needed to do was wet it and slap on some edges.I put on some silver jewelry and slid my slides on my feet. I grabbed a oversized jacket and my purse and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed 2 waters and some fruit snacks because they always trippin on me drinking and eating their stuff well mostly tooter do. I don't know why he don't like me but its not for me to find out either. I can't make nobody like me and if he doesn't that's completely up to him and his brothers.

shortly after they were here . I turned off all the lights and electronics that don't need to be on. I grabbed my keys that was hanging and closed and locked the door and walking over to tankies truck.

"wassups bandits" i said and they all said hey back and made the way to were they hang out.

"You playing some bullshit as much right now . Who connected to the aux" i said and they pointed at Juno.

"Who has you out here listening to Trippie Red at this time of day with other people. They need they ass beat sir" i said making them all laugh.

"Man KyKy this girl said she can't fuck with me nomo cause she got a nigga. I was finna buy this bitch a Big Mac."he said seriously.

"Juno all them hoes you got and trippin about one . You going out sad son."Zeeky said to Juno who was looking at him like he den fucked up.

"Zeeky shut up cause Kira ass had yo ass talking with snot bubbles. You was heartbroken please don't start with me cry baby".

"Too far. Thats too far and different"said tankie as we approached a barber shop.

"Ok cut the camera. you mean to tell me y'all hang out at a barber shop . Y'all mad retarded but y'all can go in imma facetime my dad real quick" i said and they got out walking in and i took my phone out facetiming my dad.