𝟪 ┇ 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡
"Pimp hotline this is Ky speaking "i said in the phone while Raine spoke.

"Come outside and bring you a bag of clothes. You got 7 minutes to be out here" said Raine which was a surprise cause how she get my phone number or how tf she even know where i lived . Idk which one i should be more concerned about.

I grabbed my bag and walked out to the car seeing its Dunnas. I huffed cause i wasn't expecting to be in his presence but fuck it . He grabbed my bag and put it in the backseat and opened my door. I thanked him and got in putting on my seatbelt.

"what made y'all wanna see me so bad" i asked to break the silence. He ignored me which made me ask again.

"I said what made y'all wanna see me so bad"i said and he ignored me once again. I just turned the radio up . He slapped my hand away which made me mug him.

"Keep yo damn hands to yourself hoe face" i said with now a current attitude. it got hot in here so i took off my sweatshirt which leaves me in a sports bra and some nike pro shorts.

"Girl put that damn shirt on Ace and Tk finna get in here" he said and i ignored him like he did me.

"Ky i know you muthafucking  hear me put that shit
on before i have to do it for you" he said putting his hands around my neck gently and a lil loose for me to breathe.

okay daddy ..

"Damn ian know you was my nigga or my daddy the hell wrong with you today. Who den fucked yo bitch" i said playing with my nails with a mug.

"shawt ion even wanna argue with you right now . Do what i said or get the fuck out you choose" I scoffed and opened the door and was about to walk off but he pulled me back by my arm and reached over and closed my door.

"thought you have a way out ahh put yo seatbelt back on so we can go pick them up and leave."he said and i nodded. The rest off the car ride was filled with silence but it was finna comfortable. All that was talking was me and my thoughts.

Still kinda crazy how my dad and nem aint talk to me in about 2 weeks.  Its actually hilarious then on top of that my birthday is in 2 days and i don't wanna celebrate it thats why its a secret .

Im starting to wonder did they ever love me or care for me . Why does my friends treat me more like family then my blood folks i don't know.. but when i go back home ill be moving into my 2 bedroom condo . I need to get out that big ole house . I feel helpless there. I already changed my number.

Only reason i didn't move yet is because my furniture was being moved in today as long as my boxes of things i really wanted to take with me like clothes , shoes , and other necessities.  The other shit like the covers, bed , pillows , mirrors and etc. I wanted my own stuff so i can say i did it and not them .

I got bumped out of my thoughts when Dunna slapped my thigh mighty hard .

"Ow dunna bitch what the hell"i said hissing from
the pain seeing my thigh is red . I mugged him cause im finna cry. A tear or two slid down my face.

"I know you not crying"he said and i looked away.

"aww im sorry stinky"he said pulling me into his lap and kissed my cheek over and over again . I wiped my eyes on his shirt cause one thing about it. imma be a crybaby and who gone check me nobody.