𝟕 ┇ 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐞

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡

I woke up on my closet floor . I turned my phone on seeing its 1 pm which means i need to get up and get ready for the day . I have to go to the school me and Juno attend to tell them about how is online school and plus early college classes but that might just wait.

I picked up all the blankets & pillows folding them and putting it in on the closet floor. I threw my electronics on the bed charging my phone and getting out some sweatpants and a cropped cami top with my yezzy socks.

I did my hygiene and showered and got dressed after. For my hair its going to stay in a messy bun . I went downstairs and saw my dad and reign. I was gonna cook my breakfast and go but i'll just pick something up. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door before they could say something.

I rode in silence to the school and as soon as i made it there I saw that Juno and his brother were hanging out at the entrance. I huffed and sighed walking towards them and opening the door going to the office.

"goodmorning ms. kiya what can i do for you today"said the secretary

"hello ms.reed and y'all called for a in person update about my early college and the last credit i have to earn "i said and she nodded and told me to go back their to the dean of students

"hello ky. Good news for you today nothing else"he said and i nodded.

"So you have all your credits and you don't have to attend school anymore which means you are an highschool graduate! and as for college you will have new professors and new everything. If you need anything we have you "he said and i nodded and walked out.  The best news i received in months.

Walking out the door I felt a hand grabbed me making me look over and saw it was tankie. I rolled my eyes and moved his hand.

"whats up with yo stank attitude i don't like that.  you acting funny asab"said zeeky

"im acting funny lmao. child please let it go Yall been the ones acting funny tbh. I needed y'all the most yesterday and not one but all of yall ignored my calls and texts so if y'all feel like im acting funny please go to hell "i said walking back to the car leaving them with a stuck face.

I got in the car and drove back to the house seeing they ain't here. i shrugged and went into my room and started to take my things off for a nap before realizing i had packages to send off and a little late lunch with saiyor today.

I dressed in a white wife beater that showed a underboob and a pair of black leather pants. i dressed it with some silver heels. I grabbed my keys and headed towards the restaurant where we will be having lunch at.

once i got there i skimmed my surroundings making sure it's nothing unusual there and sat at the table waiting for her.

"hey girl sorry im late"she said and took a seat.

"girl boo i just got here 30 seconds ago."

"what you been on tho. i missed you "she said sipping her virgin margarita

"i've been over the place tbh. my uncles and them hurt my feelings and i just feel like i have nobody. my dad dont spend time with cause he always away with his girlfriend and when he is here they planning the next one completely disregarding my feelings then on top that i've been stressing about school and the next drop i need to do on my site. its alot".

"that is alot but i recommend telling all them how you feel because that can take a toll on what you gone going for yourself. Also dunna and nem been asking ab about you what should i tell them"