𝟗 ┇ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 .. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡
"To see y'all together after the last time yall was in the room is a sight worth seeing"said say.

"last time seeing eachother for yall"dunna mumbled under his breath. I slapped his chest making him hiss and mug me.

"uhh i guess you can say that . We moved on with the situation. It don't make no sense being angry about some shit i can never change" i said bumping my shoulders.

"yeah true but lemme tell yall about this shit"said Tk

"no i don't wanna know cause you already doing some foul shit"said say

"no listen dumbass"

"so i went to this hoe house to relive a nut but i wasn't sticking my dick in her cooter. it was loose af i almost screamed. so i made the girl suck me up and she couldn't suck dick and almost bit my dick. I had to leave before i sent that bitch to mars"

"Then my girl broke up with me because she saw the redness and bite mark on my dick. i was so mad that i wanted to fake my death and have her come look fa me "he said smiling.

"your insane. but as she should. you ruthless as fuck for cheating on her tho".

"Yeah i am but imma always be a player thats just who i am"he said and Tk and Dunna nodded in agreement

"yeah your sick and i hope taila find out you ain dead bitch so she can kick you in the throat". say said and we all bussed out laughing.

I ended up meeting Taila like 3 weeks ago. she real cool and pretty i don't know why he would wanna cheat on such a girl like that . She about her bag and she don't take no bullshit.

But i understand some niggas would never change. They live for the hoeing around and shit cause of how they were raised. Im not trippin tho cause ion have no man.

"soo ms.ky tell us something about you bitch you so closed off"say said.

"it aint nun to tell .. im really a nobody without my smart mouth , attitude , or looks . Aint shit interesting about me" i said shrugging.

"you ain got no siblings "

"from what i know of . Ion know about on my egg donor side. shit my dad might got a secret kid shit ion know"i said.

"damn .. so no cousins . friends besides us. family"

"lol cousins once again not that i know off. Friends no i really can't trust these niggas or fake ass hoes. family i have my grandma who live in Missouri. No aunties or uncles that i know of. Told you my life borning".

"you smoke"

"hell yeah. that's the only way i seem to focus around new people"i said scrolling on fashion nova for
some clothes to wear for this thing back in ATL.

"well lets you high and have a good time & also Tk whole
time taila was here. she in the back where the bathroom at"say said with a yikes face making Tk jump up and go back there.

30 minutes later ...

We all high af. it seems like we out our body and when i get high i get horny and i be trynna be dave Chappell. The driver turned on Big ole freak by meg which made me and Say get up and start twerking. I twerked on Dunna and she twerked on Ace. Taila and Tk was in the corner hugged up.