𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

please don't tell me how i should write my books cause i would gladly stop writing at all 😂. This is something i do for fun and for me to take it serious says i actually care about it or it would've been in my drafts like my 13 others books.

Secondly the book is hella simple now but the things i won't be going very deep and detailed on is Dunna's background unless i come to a part where its needed. The street life . I will not write about the boys + raine job in the streets because this isn't the plot for the story.

Also won't be much POVS of the gang unless i make an extended part after im doing with my reasoning of depression.. ALSO if you get triggered off mental disorders and suicide and all those types of things this isn't the book for you .. its a book about those things and then will spread awareness.

and if you think i should bring her uncles and dad back let me know and i'll try and incorporate it.

key points :

This isn't a fantasy story it doesn't end with an happy ending .

Both dunna and Ky have mental disorders and when they collide its hard for them to just be one.

Most likely this story wouldn't have a sex scene unless i get bored and say fuck it.

And plus fam .. i think imma end this book at 25 chapters and start one of my new ones and make that one longer ...