Chapter 1

Hayley's POV

After we saved Hope we went look in for our other daughter. Then we ran into the witch who took her. I grabbed her and pushed her to the wall. "Where is she." She just had an evil smirk. "Dead of course. Said Ann." My heart dropped when I heard that then I pulled her heart out. "They killed her." I couldn't believe it my baby was dead. "Nobody knows about this." "They can't know. Said Klaus." "Alright let's head home I'll start to look for her body. Said Elijah." We went home and I grabbed Hope.

Roseline POV

Me and Emmett were in the forest when I heard crying. So I followed it and saw baby on the ground. I picked it up and it stopped crying. "Hey their where are your parent's." "Rose. Said Emmett." "I know." I saw a note on her blanket. "Theirs a note." I started to read. "Whoever finds this baby her name is Athena Rose I was gonna use her but I felt bad so please take care of her." I looked at Emmett. "We are keeping her." I walked back to the house I walked in and they all looked at me. "Why do you have a baby. Said Alice." "Because I found her in the forest so I'm keeping her." "What's her name. Said Bella." "Athena Rose Cullen our newest addition." They all smiled. "Here let me check her out. Said Carlisle." I passed her to him. He checked her out and she was fine. "She's beautiful. Said Esme." "Yeah she is." They all held her and loved her. "Well it looks like Izzy has a cousin."

( I forgot Bella's daughter name so we are gonna call her Izzy I also don't know how to spell it either.)

Sorry it's short