Chapter 14

Klaus POV

It's time for the transformation. We brought Athena out to the woods while the others stayed with Hope. We got to the spot and handed her to wolves bane so her transformation go faster. She drank it and tossed it on the ground and she started.  "Owe dad it hurts. Said Athena."

We went infront of her. "Hey it's ok. Said Hayley." "Dad it hurts. Said Athena." "It's ok Athena just focus on your breathing this can take hours." "Hours. Said Athena." "If you fight it but if you let it take you whole it won't be long. Said Hayley." "Just breathe Athena." She screamed the turned.

She looked just like me but a smaller size like a cub. "She's got your form. Said Hayley." "Yeah she does." She walked over to us and laid down she was letting us pet her. She was all black except she had grey patches like Hayley's form and yellow eyes. "She has some grey like your form and your eyes." "She does. Said Hayley." We played with her till she turned back.

Hayley walked over and gave her some clothes. She ran into my arms and I picked her up. "Did you guys see that. Said Athena." She was all excited which made us laugh. "Yes luv we did." "What did I look like. Said Athena." "Well your form looks like your dad's except you have some grey from my dorm and your eyes are yellow. Said Hayley." "Wow. Said Athena." "Yes wow. Said Hayley."

We laughed and started to walk back to the room. I was still carrying Athena she fell asleep on me. "She asleep. Said Hayley." "Yeah." She smiled. "She's happy. Said Hayley." "Of course she is she's with us her family." "Klaus what are we gonna do we can't just have them move over their and we can't just move over their either. Said Hayley." "We'll figure it out for now i just want to lay our daughter down."

We walked in the room and they all looked at us. "Where's Hope." "She's asleep on the bed fell asleep waiting for Athena. Said Davina." I nodded and laid her down next to Hope and covered them both. "So how'd it go. Said Bexs." "It went good. Said Hayley." "What did she look like. Said Freya." "Like Klaus except has spots of grey from my form and yellow eyes. Said Hayley." The girls all said awe while the boys smiles. "Was she happy. Said Kol." "More like excited that she did it."

They all laughed. "We're you guys saying. Said Hayley." "Yeah we are. Said Elijah." We nodded and they went to their room. Which was next to ours incase of anything happens. We laid next to the girls on the bed. "Their so big yet so small. Said Hayley." "Indeed they are." "One done the other to go. Said Hayley." "Yes hopefully she won't break it till she's older." "Yes let's hope she doesn't. Said Hayley." I looked at them and noticed they looked so much more alike. "My babies are together again. Said Hayley." "Yes they are and their not leaving again either." I flashed a smile at her. Which caused her to laugh a little. "Klaus we gotta talk. Said Hayley." "Later Hayley for now let me in joy the time with my daughter's." "Fine but when we get back we'll speak about it. Said Hayley." "Deal now go to sleep." She shook her laugh and covered us with the blanket.