Chapter 2

Hope's POV

I was sitting down with my family when I got pulled into a vision. "Mom where's my hair brush." "I don't know luv." "It's in your bathroom luv." "Thanks dad." "Athena hurry c'mon." "I'm coming." Then I was kicked out of the vision my family looked at me. "Hope are you ok. Said Mom." "I just had a vision of some girl." "Do I need to kill her. Said Dad." "No you don't but it's like I known her for a while but I don't know her." "Hope let me see come here. Said Freya." I walked over to her and she did a spell. "Who's Athena. Said Freya." My mom dad and Elijah all froze. "Who is she mom dad." "Hope sit down. Said Mom." I sat down next to them. "When you were born you had a twin sister but she died her name was Athena Rose Mikelson. Said Mom." "But she's alive we saw her." "That witch lied. Said Dad." "Freya where is she. Said Mom." "Forks Hill. Said Freya." "Pack your bags we are going to get your sister Hope. Said Dad." I quickly ran to my room and pack my bags.

.*.*.*.*.

We are on the jet my dad got for us we are leaving for Forks Hills. I was bored so I decided to ask my aunt something. "Aunt Freya can we see more." "Yeah sure I just need your mom and dad's blood. Said Freya." They gave her their blood and we we're placed in her memories. "Where are we." "Her memories. Said Freya." Kol walked up to a door and we got sucked in.

"Jeez Kol a little warning next time. Said Bexs." Before anyone could say anything we heard kids laughter so we went to check it out. Then we saw a little girl. "Mom." She looked around for her mother. She had beautiful red curl hair. "Mom." "I'm right here Athena what's wrong. Said Rose." "Can we paint. Said Athena." "Yes c'mon. Said Rose." They walked off to a table and start to paint. We were kicked out of the memory.

We we're back in the hall again. "Wow she was beautiful. Said Mom." "She looks like Hope. Said Davina." "Yeah she does. Said Mom." "Next one." Rebekah walked over to a door and picked one.

We we're sucked in and we landed in a girls room looks like for a toddler. Then we heard crying so we turned around and saw Athena as a toddler. Then a lady walked in and picked her up. "Their their I'm here now. Said Rose." She stopped crying and laid her head on her chest. "Mama. Said Athena." "Yes baby I'm right here. Said Rose." "Your a good mother to her Rose. Said Esme." "I don't know if that's true but I try my best for her. Said Rose." "You are Rose she's loves you. You are a great mother to her remember that. Said Esme." "Thank you. Said Rose." We were kicked out.

We landed back in the hall again. "We are gonna land one last one. Said Freya." My mom picked a door.

We were outside in the woods. "Izzy c'mon. Said Athena." "I'm coming thena. Said Izzy." The two girls ran back to their parent's. "Be careful your gonna fall girls. Said Carlisle." "Yes grandpa we will. Said Athena." They started to play tag then we were kicked out.

We were back in the hall then the jet. "Was that a current one. Said Elijah." "Yeah it was and we are here. Said Freya." We all got off and went to the hotel.

.*.*.*.*.

We all went to the Cullen household. It was secluded in the forest. We knocked on the door and a girl answer it. "Mom theirs people at the door. Said Athena." It was Athena she looked beautiful.