Chapter 10

Athena's POV

We finished our food so now it was time to head back home. We got back in the car and drove off. "Happy birthday Athena. Said Hope." "Happy birthday Hope." We smiled at each other. We got back home but they told us to wait for them before we ran in. We grabbed their hands and they walked us in. We didn't see nobody home. "Where did everyone go mom." Before she could answer they all jumped out. "Surprise. Yelled Everyone."

Rebekah walked over with a cake in her hands. "Blow them out. Said Bexs." Me and Hope looked at each other then blew them out together. "Their you go. Said Davina." "Your both so big now. Said Marcel." Me and Hope gave them all a smile. "Is this why you took us out today." "Your a smart one luv but yes they wanted to throw you two a surprise party. Said Dad." "Thank you." I told everyone. "C'mon Athena let's go eat the cake. Said Hope." She grabbed and took me to the kitchen.

Hayley's POV

The girls ran to the kitchen to get some cake. "Hey don't eat it all without me. Said Kol." He walked to the kitchen. "He's like a kid and he has one. Said Bexs." "Oh we know bex. Said Davina." "So where did you guys go. Said Freya." "We went to the beach had a little picnic the girls loved it." "Awe did you get pictures. Said Bexs." "Yeah I did." I showed them the pictures i took. "So cute. Said Davina." "Lets go to the kitchen before they eat the cake all. Said Elijah." "Yes let's go." We all walked in the kitchen and saw them eating cake already.

I smiled as I watched them eat. I missed so much of Athena's life I didn't get to be their for her but now I am. I'm gonna make it up to her no matter how long it takes. "Mom you gonna eat cake too. Said Athena." "Yeah let me get a piece luv." I sat next to her as she slide me a piece of cake. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head. Hope was sitting next to Klaus we both we're on each side of the twins. I noticed Rebekah taking a picture of us and I smiled as she did the others didn't. "So what do you guys want." They didn't say anything. "C'mon tell us. Said Klaus." "Hope Athena. Said Bexs." "New clothes. Said Hope." "Ok and Athena." "New paints. Said Athena." "Alright luv's that is what you'll get then. Said Klaus."

Hope got cake on Athena so then she got some back on her. They started to laugh together. Then put some on Klaus which made us all laugh. They both got up and ran. "C'mon here my little wolf's I'm gonna get you. Said Klaus." He got up chasing after them. You could hear them laughing as they ran away from Klaus. Rebekah came and sat next to me. "Their perfect. Said Bexs." "Yes they are." "We'll make it up to her don't worry. Said Bexs." "I know I just don't want to miss out on anything anymore." "You won't and neither will Klaus or any of us. Said Bexs." I smiled at her. "Always and Forever Hayley. Said Bexs." "Always and Forever Rebekah." She grabbed my hand.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I'M SO SORRY. I'LL TRY AND POST MORE DON'T WORRY.