Chapter 11

Hayley's POV

The twins were laying in my bed. When we went to my room. "What are you two doing." "Sleeping with you mom. Said Hope." "Ok then scoot over." I got in bed and sat with them. "Did you guys have fun today." "Yeah we did mom. Said Athena." I smiled at them. "What are you girls doing. Said Klaus." "Dad come lay with us. Said Hope." He smiled and walked to the bed. "Why aren't you girls in your beds. Said Klaus." "We wanted to lay with mom. Said Hope." "And not me. Said Klaus." "Well of course that's why we called you. Said Athena." He laughed a little. "Let's watch a movie." They smiled and laid down while I put a movie on. Hope laid next to me and Athena laid next to Klaus. We watch a couple movies before i saw them all asleep. So I gave the girls a kiss and went to sleep.

.*.*.*.*.

I woke up and saw the kids and Klaus gone so I went downstairs. I saw them sitting down at the table eating. "Morning mom. Said Athena." "Morning luv." "Morning mom. Said Hope." "Morning luv." I looked at them. "What time did you girls wake up." "Not that long ago dad made us breakfast and you two. Said Athena." She slid me a plate so I went and sat next to them. "Well where is your dad." "He went out with Uncle Kol to get something. Said Hope." "And the other's." "They went out today mom. Said Athena." "So I got the days with my girls. What do you want to do today then." "Can we go look at puppies mom. Said Athena." "Please. Said Hope." "Yes we can let's eat first." We all ate then got ready to go. "Girls you ready." "Yeah coming. Said Twins." They both came downstairs and walked to the car. They got in and we left. We went to a puppy store and they saw the puppies and ran to them. I got pictures of them playing with them. "Mom can we get one. Said Twins." "No." "Please. Said Athena." "I guess but you have to take care of it." "Promise mom we will. Said Hope." They got excited and started to pick one out. They finally picked one it was a little frenchie puppy. We went home and walked inside. Nobody was home yet so the girls went to set up the puppies stuff. I smiled as they did it together. "Hope hold the puppy. Said Athena." She passed the dog to her while she set up. They finished setting up and walked over to me. "Think dad will be mad. Said Athena." "I don't it luv." We all played with the puppy.

Sorry it's short it's late and tired. Lots of love 💘