The revelation of pain and perspective

*The introduction*

Hello ! You may want to jump straight to the text so ill keep my intro short and sweet .I want to give a special thank you to whoever takes the time to read my book ! You won't be disappointed . Feel free to leave comments and tell me what you think ;) thank you !

Written and edited by kaela carr.

About the author: I am a 20 year old African American female and reading is my guilty pleasure. I figured due to so many lessons in life , and with those lessons came wisdom, why not share some of my personal stories with a twist ! This is my first book but it surely won't be the last .

Before you read I would like to give you an idea of how the main character looks .

Amauri is a 16 year old 5'4 young adult with dark curly hair and fair skin complexion . Her eyes are a nice warm brown and they are truly mesmerizing. Her unique features made her stand out from the rest of her siblings , who were also beautiful. Even still , jealousy would cause many fights amongst them . Amauri dealt with the pain of simply just being different and misunderstood, she later found out why people would treat her differently disregarding her beauty,which caused her to look within herself for all the answers.