All eyes on me

As I get off of the bus , i began trudging toward the entrance of the school building. I take a good look at the building before I walk in , analyzing the large glass windows and the grey , white and blue colors on the logo of the schools name.

I look to my left and see kids swarming around in a circle and I suddenly become curious. "Beat her ass jameesha" a faint voice yells from the crowd . Great . First period hasn't even began and we already have people fighting? Not to mention it's their second day and my first. I slowly approach the crowd to see a brown skin girl who looked to be at least 110 pounds getting tossed around like a rag doll .

Her opponent is at least 3 times her size. I take a look at the crowd of overly hyped teenagers cheering them on . Nobody is attempting to break it up , instead they record on their cellphones while the poor girl is nearly naked , her clothes are torn and her hair had been torn out as well .

As cold as this sounds , I become uninterested and walk away , suddenly remembering I still have to grab my schedule from the office before it's too late.

I walk into the entrance pushing through the crowd of students , making my way to the main office. I walk in and I suddenly feel all eyes fall on me . I carry on as if no one else is in the room. I approach the dark skin lady who sits at the desk behind the computer, her badge reads "Mrs.James" and I think to myself she's married well no wonder, she's stunning . She resembles Nia long with her pixie cut hair style and her soft features. "I'm here to grab my schedule,it's my first day." She shoots me a small smile. "Your name?" She says , "Amauri Scott." I say slowly.

She prints out the sheet of paper and hands it to me . " your first period should be on The C hall which is adjacent to the music hall . Go down that hall and it should be the 3 door on your right."  " Thank you" I say anxiously , remembering that class starts in 5 minutes. Before she could say anything else I quickly walk out of the office. The halls have cleared surprisingly after that fight I saw a few minutes ago.

I take a brief look at my schedule. Social studies for first period, then English , B lunch , P.E , and then math for my fourth period. Doesn't sound too bad . Today will determine if I will like my teachers or not . I read people very easily, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out I don't like one of my teachers already .

Hey guys ! I wanted the first 3 chapters to give you a glimpse of who Amauri is . She has many secrets so you haven't seen anything yet . I will be updating the story again tomorrow so be on the look out ! Thank you :)