Chapter 1

"Paige Callahan where do you think you're going?" I cringed as soon as I heard the voice I turned around with an innocent look and faced Miss West, my art professor I was due a project today and hadn't completed it yet so I was prepared to leave the school at half day but unfortunately those plans are now shot to hell. I faked a cough and tried to croak as I said "Sorry Miss West I'm not feeling well today and that's why I wanted to go home early and take some rest to alleviate this illness, I hope you don't mind if I don't attend today's classes?
Her expression did not change I was seriously considering to hell with it and come clean about my stupid lie when she nodded "I'll let you leave this time, but I hope you've completed the project I want it tomorrow, no excuses" I meekly nodded at her before she turned on her heels. Oh my gosh, I can't believe my luck Miss West is quite shrewd I didn't for a second think that she'd buy my white lie. Anyways I don't want to risk getting caught anymore so I hurried to my locker to dump the books. On my way there I started texting my best friend Willow about today's occurence.
Paige: Whoops! I'm off!!

Willow: You mean nobody caught you sneaking home??!!!!

Paige: Well I didn't say that Miss West caught me.....

Willow: Omg is she mad at you??

Paige: No you won't believe it, she bought my lie, lol. Anyways I gotta run see ya later, bye xoxo

Willow: You lucky bitch.
Call me when you're free xoxo

I smiled and was about to put my cell phone in my pocket when I ran smack dab in a brick wall and fell flat on my ass "Ouch! That hurt like hell!!" I cried rubbing my nose and looked up, infact I wasn't tormented by a brick wall instead my gaze caught Ryan Vincent, who was staring down at me with an amused smirk donning his perfect lips, my all time crush, the golden boy of Westwood High. It hurt even looking at him and I cannot decide on which one of his facial feature to fixate on, seriously the guy was too handsome for his own good with those green eyes, the exact hue of fresh leaves in spring and fanned by those thick long lashes, model like high cheekbones, perfectly symmetrical lips, jawline that can cut a glass easily, cute little dimple on his left cheek, dark chocolate brown hair with natural blond highlights any girl would kill for and not to mention his amazing physique, no wonder all the girls at Westwood were lusting after him and I know he's way out of my league that's why he's my crush. At this point I knew I was staring but God help me I can't stop this was the first time I saw him up close.
"Finished with checking me out yet?" He asked and I blushed immediately, my surprised gaze met his, I was prepared to apologize but then noticed that he wasn't annoyed at me for my perusal instead there was amusement dancing in his eyes. He offered me his hand to help me up but I refused and stood up on my own. I didn't even reach his shoulder I realized with a start
"How tall are you anyways?" I heard myself blurt and promptly blushed. What the hell I usually am better with my brain to mouth filter just after looking at a good looking guy.... okay okay, a great looking guy I lost my mind? I'm totally annoyed with myself I was about to leave when he said "6'3" I looked at him confused "huh?" Smooth real smooth way to go to look like an imbecile who can't form sentences in front of your life long crush Paige I was mentally berating myself "The answer to your question" he half smirked I cocked my eyebrow at him and he only shrugged " In future try to watch where you're walking instead of at your phone screen Callahan" he said as a parting shot. I was too stunned to retort because Ryan freaking
Vincent knew my name?!! And I knew he was kind of a jerk but a handsome one.