Chapter Fifty

LISA

I talked to Jisoo this afternoon about all the stuff about what Yeri had told me. However, she didn't look surprised at all. She said she knew it for so long already. She always suspected it but didn't have the gut to tell me. Apparently, she was scared that I would stop loving her friend to love Yeri.

How absurd is that, right?

No one would stop loving someone they love just because someone else has feelings for them. If that's the case, then there would not be any heartbroken people at all because we could always choose someone who loves us.

Anyway, I would never stop loving Jennie no matter what. However, if I had known about it, about Yeri's feeling towards me from the outset, I would not have gotten so close with her. After all, I didn't want to hurt her feeling. I would have been distant and detached from her so that I had not hurt her.

Everything is gone now, Jisoo said.

Well, I agree. Nothing I can do now to make it better than this.

I need to focus more on my family with Jennie.

I sigh before walking into our penthouse.

As I step inside, the light is off. I can't see anything but some kind of candle lights shining inside our bedroom. When I am about to turn on the light, I feel a hand on my waist, then two arms hugging me from behind. "Lisa..."

"Why didn't you tell me that the electricity was blacked out? I would have called someone to-"

I feel her shaking her head against my back. "I am just afraid of what you might think when you see me in this state. My mouth gapes, "You did what to your body?" I panic, thinking she might have done something bad to herself. I know I have no idea what she has done to herself, but I feel like I am too worried to think about anything sense.

Then, I close my eyes. Opening them back, I turn back to see Jennie wearing a white robe. Her face looks so cute to be blamed for anything she might have done. So, I smile, comforting her. "Jennie, what happened?"

She doesn't talk, looking down at her feet like a child who has been caught doing something wrong. Then, she starts to take off her robe slowly, still not looking at me. I feel my heart picking up because of being scared that her body might have got injured.

But, my eyes are wide open, and the eyeballs nearly pop out of their sockets.

Jennie and her clothes.

No.

Those are called 'lingerie'.

Jennie and her black lingerie. What the fuck?

Then, when she looks at my expression, she hurries to put them back on. "I am sorry. I know I should not have bought it." She becomes pissed at someone, particularly not me.

I clear my throat, gaining back my composure before stepping next to her.

In front of her.

Her warmth and my hands touch. We are connected. I take her small body into my arms. How can she think that I do not like her in this sexy piece of clothes?

"I am sorry. I should not have worn it. What would you think about me after-"

I cut her off instantly. "Beautiful." Then, she pulls back from my embrace, hesitating to look at me.

"I think you are beautiful and sexy in them. The reason I didn't say anything is because I was shocked. I have never thought that you would go out of your way to do that for me. My shy little Jen wearing lingerie for me? I would have never imagined it before. You look so lovely and hot as well, my love."

She smiles shyly before her eyes turn into flame. "You thought I am little?"

I frown, "Yeah, in a cute way. You don't like it?"

"I don't think I am little." She jokes before taking off her rope again, and boy am I wrong calling her little. I lean down to touch her lips with my thumb. "You are my sweet little Jen." I tease her more as she grabs my collar, bringing both of us to the bed.

The just little feisty kitten I thought is my wife is nowhere to be found now. Here is the sexy and confident femme fatale looking so hot in front of me, under me actually staring into my eyes with deep mystery. Tracing my cheek with the back of her hand, she asks. "Do you like what you see, ma'am?"

I smirk, catching her hand with mine. "I don't like it. Actually, I love it. However, I would not like it if there is any other person see it."

She laughs at my possessive voice. "I like it when you are...jealous. I have to say it, sorry." She grabs my neck, bringing me down to taste her lips."

"Tequila?" I scowl. She drank it. She's never been a heavy drinker. Her tolerance is low with this kind of stuff.

She smiles sheepishly, "A few shots are not that bad, wife." She tries to grab my cheeks with her tiny hands, but I hold them in place. I scoff, "Look at you. That's why you act so different."

She looks at me, pissed off. "I thought you like me being like this."

"Who told you? I like you when you are you. You don't have to do anything just to be liked."

"I know you like it. Be honest...Ms. Manoban." She snickers. "Come on, I am not drunk. We have done this already. I want more. Can you do that for your wife, Lisa?" She smirks.

We stare at each other for so long that I don't remember when we start to undress each other. The clothes she wears are now on the floor. I take a mental note to keep it later. If she is not going to wear them anymore, then I will keep them as a souvenir from her to me.

Weird, I know.

However, I don't care.

After a few moments, I realize Jennie's been waiting for what I am going to do next.

Slamming my lips against her, I talk into her mouth. "I love your surprise."

She smiles, grabbing my neck touching it sensually.

Then, we do it until morning, forgetting anything about the world.

Because we are enjoying our world.

Now.

And, I love it with her.