Chapter 51/He Needs To Go

Playlist:

Blueberry Eyes- MAX (ft. SUGA of BTS)

Caroline POV

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a white ceiling. I sat up as I realized I was back in my house where Pierre first took me. I sat up feeling a bit sore. As soon as I was aware of my surroundings. I see Klaus burst through the front door looking down at me worry written all over his face.

"Caroline!"

"Klaus." I spoke his name breathlessly.

Using his vampire speed he scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style. "Are you okay?" He asked me as I could tell he was more worried than usual.

"Yes Klaus, I'm okay. You can put me down." I told him in a way to say, 'calm down'.

"I knew you would make it out." He smiled which made my entire body ignite. He then continued to kiss my forehead gently.

"It was scary, but I did it." I looked at him lightly and he just smiled at me.

"Oh!" He stopped everything. I looked at him confused and worried. "Uh..." He set me down slowly. "We should take you to the hospital for a check up just in case."

"Okay..." I followed him to the door.

The drive to the hospital was quiet and boring, but we finally arrived. Klaus held my hand tightly as we came up to the receptionist.

"Hello, I would like a check up for Caroline Forbes." He told the nurse behind the counter.

"I'm not sure if we have any spots..."

"Now." Klaus said again as I could tell he used compulsion on her.

"Klaus it's fine." I whispered tugging on his arm gently.

"Right this way Miss. Forbes and...

"Mikaelson." Klaus nodded at her.

We made our way down the hall and they took my height and weight. Klaus was fidgeting the whole time watching every move the nurse made as if the nurse was going kill me or something. She looked like she wouldn't even hurt a fly, even if she had the chance to. We made it into the private patient room and the nurse asked basic questions such as if I drink alcohol, smoke, or do any illegal drugs. Once she was done she told us the doctor would be in soon.

When she left I turned to Klaus, "What is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You being even more overbearing and hovering even more than usual." I explained talking with my hands.

"No I'm not." He denied.

"Yes you-"

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Mikaelson. How are we today?"

"Oh we aren't-"

"We are great." Klaus cut me off. I glanced at him my cheeks turning a light pink.

"Okay so everything seems to be in order, however you said that you had unprotected sex recently," I nodded, "so let's have you give us a specimen to test and make sure you are clear of any STDs. Would you like to test too Mr. Mikaelson?"

"He's good."

"I'm good." Klaus and I spoke simultaneously.

"I was just tested recently." Klaus smiled at the doctor.

I followed the doctor towards the bathroom in the area of the hospital that was labeled as the 'Lab'. He told me all the directions and I headed back to our room after doing as I was told. 

"So...?" Klaus stood up looking at me intensely. 

"We have to wait for the results...Why are you acting as if you know something Klaus?" I questioned him staring at him straight in the eyes. 

"I don't know anything. I'm just worried." He said sitting back down. 

I rolled my eyes and changed the subject, "How long was I gone for?" I asked him. "In the No Where." I added. 

"Only about two hours. Maybe less." Klaus told me. 

"It felt like at least a whole day for me." 

The pain I went through felt like an eternity.

"Claire was the one who told me about the No Where. She explained everything." Klaus said. "She has been quite unexpectedly helpful lately." Klaus added.

I laughed lightly. "She has grown." I thought aloud.

"Pierre was the one who took you Caroline." Klaus said quietly.

"I know. He broke into the house and took me after I left to get a glass of water." Klaus nodded at me. 

"Caroline..." He started.

"I know Klaus. He needs to go." Klaus smirked at me. 

"I will gladly tell him the news." Klaus said with a devilish smile. 

"No." I stated clearly. "I will." I said feeling anger and utter betrayal wash over me as if I was a vampire again. 

Breaking up our conversation the doctor came back into the room. "So I have two pieces of news," The doctor glanced at the paper, "First, you are clean of any STDs and second...you're pregnant." 

"P-pregnant." I choked on the words. "How is this possible?"

"I'll give you two a minute." The doctor fled from the room. 

"Klaus. You are a vampire." I said moving my eyes towards him as I noticed all he was paying attention to was my stomach. 

"Caroline." Klaus looked up at me smiling his eyes glassy with tears. "I don't know how this is happening, but I couldn't be happier." I touched the bottom of my stomach lightly and smiled. 

"So am I." I smiled tears starting to form in mine. Klaus gently held my face and pulled me into a kiss. We kissed each other with more love than I have ever felt in my entire lifetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

OMG 

Late again! I'm sorry....:(((((

Don't forget to...

Vote! 

Comment!

Follow!

Share!

Love you all my beautifuls!!!

XOXO 

Nellie Raye