Chapter 36

Playlist:

Beautiful- Monsta X

(You would know why I chose this song if you follow me;)

Caroline POV

As soon as I got in my car I knew exactly where to go and didn't need to call anyone. If Elena is in trouble then that means the Salvatore brothers are involved. Which means..DING DING you're right they are at the Salvatore mansion. I sped over to the Salvatore mansion hoping I won't get pulled over. When I arrive I don't bother to knock. I stormed inside looking for all my friends. They aren't in the front lounge which means they are in the library. I got to the library and stopped in the doorway. I see Damon standing by all his drinks drinking out of his own glass cup. By the fire place Stefan stands staring at the fire burning. Lastly I saw Bonnie standing by Damon looking at her grimoire set on the table with the drinks. As soon as they all notice me standing in the library's entrance they stare. I don't dare to speak knowing that they are all surprised to see me. I agree with what Matt said. they definitely aren't happy about me here.

"Blondie finally arrived." Damon said using his signature nickname for me. I knew they weren't waiting for me, but Damon always has to add his immature commentary.

No one says anything, but I notice Bonnie glaring at me with so much hate I could be dead in an instant.

Stefan glanced between the two of us as he rose from leaning on the side of the wooden mantle that went over the fireplace.

"You need to leave Caroline. We know you just want to help, but this doesn't involve you." Stefan told me.

"When has Elena being in danger not involved me?" I looked at all of them in astonishment. Damon took one last gulp from his bourbon, glass empty.

"Since you started sleeping with Klaus!" Bonnie shouted bluntly. I stared at her feeling like I have just been shot in the heart.

"Bonnie-"

"No. We don't need her I can take them both down by myself." Bonnie looked away from me staring back at her grimoire then looking back at Damon and Stefan.

"Bonnie we don't know how old this other guy is and Kol is an Original." Stefan said. I noticed Damon tilt his head towards me as he looked at Stefan seriously.

"Wait Kol is involved?" I stepped down the stairs getting closer to them.

"Yes Caroline, Kol and a friend of his thought it would be a great idea to take Elena because they want to annoy Klaus." Damon rolled his eyes speaking sarcastically.

"His friend?" I questioned.

It can't be.

Pierre?

"Bonnie you don't need to do anything. No one else has to get hurt. I can speak to Klaus and tell him to get Kol and Pierre to stop." I announced loudly.

"Whoa w-wait," Stefan puts a hand up walking to me, "Firstly, who is Pierre?" Stefan asked me and I bite my lip wishing I didn't say that.

"You know what that is a great idea now that you got Klaus wrapped around your little finger" Damon looked between Stefan and I.

"I don't have Klaus wrapped around my finger." I argued.

"Sure you don't. If you weren't with Klaus for the past week where have you been?" Damon stared at me intensely. I turned my attention to the ground ashamed because it was true.

"Whatever it doesn't matter. What matters is that we need to save Elena." Bonnie spoke closing her witchy book and putting it under her arm. Bonnie walked up beside me, "For Elena's sake Damon better be right about Klaus granting your ever wish." And without another word she left.